Jump to content

09WNS

Member
  • Posts

    19
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Reputation

0 Neutral

About 09WNS

  • Birthday 13/10/1979

Contact Methods

  • Website URL
    http://hobbiesnstuff.darkbb.com/index.htm
  • ICQ
    0

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  • Location
    Gold Coast, QLD
  • Interests
    Model cars, Holden's
  1. Happy Birthday 09WNS!

  2. Happy Birthday 09WNS!

  3. Happy Birthday 09WNS!

  4. Happy Birthday 09WNS!

  5. Happy Birthday 09WNS!

  6. I belive this is the XY this year monaro never made it down also a real phase 3 was taken too from or around runaway bay?
  7. ok bad news 3 to 4+ cars got stolen this year http://www.goldcoast.com.au/article/2008/0...-top-story.html here is one of the pics I took last year
  8. 09WNS

    Shv Fords?

    many thanks they just keep going of topic like all forums do but when they need help it is differant hey they want us to help them but they are not willing to help others it seems I am a Expensive Daewoo person myself but I do like fords I think the way this guy has done his are better then the ones ford do themself I like the look of his as some others have on here like in the post I posted on page 1 I think everyones taste are not the same I know that much ppl donot like my ideas for my wagon but in the end it is mine not theres
  9. 09WNS

    Shv Fords?

    it dose take money to mould things the way you need them sure bumpers do not grow on trees? had to buy parts to make the engine faster then the HSV Clubsports and retrim the insides, wheels he spent about $20,000 on them
  10. 09WNS

    Shv Fords?

    my bad it was red that is all and a ford at least I got 2 things right just not the model sorry about that would you have any pics of them? if so could you email them to [email protected] please thanks if you could do that for me
  11. 09WNS

    Shv Fords?

    not sure but his accountant bought it from him last seen down NSW I think
  12. 09WNS

    Shv Fords?

    yeah good one lol he has been sick so I think he would of stopped not 100% sure but that would be my guess if I remember next time I see her I will try to ask
  13. 09WNS

    Shv Fords?

    it is not the kinda thing you remember when you see ppl it is more just a "hi how are you" and that is it not "hi is your husband still doing his cars"
  14. 09WNS

    Shv Fords?

    many thanks I see his wife now and then but never ask if he is still doing the cars or not
  15. 09WNS

    Shv Fords?

    nah not out to buy one but I seen them getting built but only have pics of the bolero and the red ute but have some mags they where in just want to know if they are alive or not been only one of each made no two are the same
×
×
  • Create New...