Butto Member 352 Member For: 18y 5m 19d Gender: Male Location: Kellyville, Sydney Posted 02/06/08 08:49 AM Posted 02/06/08 08:49 AM Heres My 03' BA XR6 Turbo, had it about 3 months now so its about time I got the camera out. Enjoy
utemad Member 120 Member For: 18y 4m 13d Posted 02/06/08 09:05 AM Posted 02/06/08 09:05 AM Hi ButtoNice lookin ute... took the new Fg xr6 turbo out today for test drive.. It was wet so it wasn't a great indicator as to the power.. the traction control did nothing to keep it straight off the start so I don't know how good its spose to work on wet tar but it did nothing.. What sort of fuel consumption do you get round town and do you carry anything in it or is it always empty... I am trying to decide between turbo and v8 in the fg utecheers utemad
adzza17 Member 103 Member For: 19y 11m 19d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 02/06/08 09:29 AM Posted 02/06/08 09:29 AM nice ute Buttoany plans for some mods on the new beast
MRDOSE Member 1,195 Member For: 18y 9m 12d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 02/06/08 09:51 AM Posted 02/06/08 09:51 AM p plater!! brother!! haha you in kellyville? im in penrith should hit up a cruise
Butto Member 352 Member For: 18y 5m 19d Gender: Male Location: Kellyville, Sydney Posted 02/06/08 10:15 AM Author Posted 02/06/08 10:15 AM Takin it easy I manage about 13.1L/100km, and I mean very easy, never carry anything in the tub except for 2 pairs of work boots, reason I went for this over an xr8 is I thought I can keep it off boost and save that little extra petrol, dont know y im worried about that though when my insurance is through the roof though. Ive seen a couple of FG's on the road and they really do look like great cars, be interested to see of they bring out a new GT-HO and wat it looks like.Won't go too wild with mods, ill do a CAI, exhaust, full tune and if budget allows ill start looking into getting some extra fuel into it with more boost, other than that just put a nice set of wheels onit and lower it a bit. BTW wat would you go 4 Black or chrome wheels? either theyve gotta be deep dishYeh I was lucky I got my p's 5 days before the stupid power restrictions came in so I had to put that to good use, def keene for a cruise unfortunately bathurst was cancelled and I mssed the sylvania one on the 23rd but gonna make an effort to make it to the next one. Butto
TaHa Member 948 Member For: 18y 4m 19d Gender: Male Posted 02/06/08 10:49 AM Posted 02/06/08 10:49 AM Nice ute mate, How much it end up costing ya? And what's the K's on it?
Butto Member 352 Member For: 18y 5m 19d Gender: Male Location: Kellyville, Sydney Posted 02/06/08 08:34 PM Author Posted 02/06/08 08:34 PM Nice ute mate, How much it end up costing ya? And what's the K's on it?Cost me $22000 which is pretty cheap for wat it is, unfortunately has 90 odd thousand k's on it but it still drives like a dream, bloke before me kept it in great nick
hanra Into the laaaake Member 1,532 Member For: 19y 3m 27d Gender: Male Location: Nrth Qld Posted 03/06/08 02:37 AM Posted 03/06/08 02:37 AM Whats the go with that rear reverse lamp? Mines BA 03 and it dosnt have it. Some do some dont?
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 15d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 03/06/08 02:45 AM Posted 03/06/08 02:45 AM Couldn't go wrong with black or chrome mate, I'd go chrome 20's
utemad Member 120 Member For: 18y 4m 13d Posted 03/06/08 07:04 AM Posted 03/06/08 07:04 AM Takin it easy I manage about 13.1L/100km, and I mean very easy, never carry anything in the tub except for 2 pairs of work boots, reason I went for this over an xr8 is I thought I can keep it off boost and save that little extra petrol, dont know y im worried about that though when my insurance is through the roof though. Ive seen a couple of FG's on the road and they really do look like great cars, be interested to see of they bring out a new GT-HO and wat it looks like.Hi Buttothis was my idea too ... if I kept it to a sedate pace I could get 6cyl economy and have grunt when I wanted to play but I don't know if it will work cause if your getting 13's I will be more like 15's once I flick the tub and put a tray and tool boxes....So you would be getting around 550 for say 72 litres a fill?Boy I'd be ecstatitc with that I f I could get it.. Are you running around town to get that or is it all m2 m4 type freeway cruising?Its funny how the bonnet hump is dragging me to the v8 lolcheers utemad
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now