Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: VIC
Posted

Hi, people I’m kind of new in this forum.

actually I’m looking for about 750 rwkw application and I am concern with the

stock T56 gearbox. My question is what I have to do with the stock

gearbox??? do I have to change it or it can be upgraded to cope with that

power???

:innocent::icon_ford::icon_ford::icon_ford::icon_ford:

  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 8m 5d
Posted

there is a few mods that are done to it, very minor stuff. BCL has had it done PM him and ask what malwood did to it. THere are a few t56`s holding 1000+hp like robbie bolgers drift ute and the capa monaro etc etc... they tuff as.

Question though, how do you propose on building your engine to make 750rwkw, which just so happens to be the highest power ever atttempted to be produced from this platform by a 150rwkw margin??????

  • Here since the start...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted

If you want something with 750rwkw's then you shouldn't be buying a XR6T.

  • 100,000Ks and still going strong.
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Launceston Tas
Posted

I wanna see this. Who is going to tune it for you :innocent:

  • Still have a turbo, it's just on a diesel.
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 2m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The 8th Dimension
Posted

Are your actually serious?

I dont think any thing in the drive line will handle that sort of power.

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: VIC
Posted

How fast you people reply????

I have a stock 2006 BF MK2 manual and I'm gona rebuilt the engine, I recon ATOMICS doing a great job.

So, what do you suggest Adam??? What car should I buy???

  • Well-Hard Bangin' Member
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 1m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perff, WA
Posted (edited)

Dammit, I'm going out. could've had fun with this one

:innocent:

Edited by Superdan
  • Here since the start...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted
So, what do you suggest Adam??? What car should I buy???

No idea. Something other than a taxi.

A XR6T is never going to handle 750rwkw's. The block will shake itself to bits along with the rest of the car.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...