R-SPEC You are a dead set goose Legacy Donating Member 3,968 Member For: 20y 10m 9d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 21/05/08 07:27 AM Posted 21/05/08 07:27 AM Tough luck Dill.There's a front seat for ya in my beast on the next cruise if you want it
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 14d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 21/05/08 07:40 AM Author Posted 21/05/08 07:40 AM Cheers mate that'd be tops, is that gonna be pre tune or post tune
Kimberley Scott www.australianflag.org.au Legacy Donating Member 6,763 Member For: 21y 2m 23d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 21/05/08 07:43 AM Posted 21/05/08 07:43 AM Whats your new ride, dont be scared, just dont use it as your avatar if its something gay.Scotty
Fat-Tony Legacy Donating Member 5,364 Member For: 20y 6m 19d Posted 21/05/08 07:44 AM Posted 21/05/08 07:44 AM You can borrow my car. So long as you promise to get some insurance on it and write it off. No seriously what are you driving now, a festiva?
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 14d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 21/05/08 07:46 AM Author Posted 21/05/08 07:46 AM Lol at the cheap shot at SCRIBR, but
SCRIBR Yaris member Member 4,486 Member For: 20y 3m 18d Gender: Male Posted 21/05/08 07:49 AM Posted 21/05/08 07:49 AM The writings on the wall as far as im concerned... fuel hit $1.62 down here today & it's going to make T's more & more of a luxury unfortunately!Man go the house.. I just picked out a nice one last night!! it's a bloody great feeling!Whats your new ride, dont be scared, just dont use it as your avatar if its something gay.Scotty :ifiusethisimafag: :ifiusethisimafag: :ifiusethisimafag:
SCRIBR Yaris member Member 4,486 Member For: 20y 3m 18d Gender: Male Posted 21/05/08 07:51 AM Posted 21/05/08 07:51 AM Lol at the cheap shot at SCRIBR, but It's ok.... though for some reason, I've never been checked out so much while I am driving :ifiusethisimafag:
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 14d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 21/05/08 07:54 AM Author Posted 21/05/08 07:54 AM Congrats man, well done.The way I look at it is I'm only 22 I still got plenty of time for the toys as long as I set myself up while I'm young.
Fat-Tony Legacy Donating Member 5,364 Member For: 20y 6m 19d Posted 21/05/08 07:56 AM Posted 21/05/08 07:56 AM It's ok.... though for some reason, I've never been checked out so much while I am driving I doubt you would even be checked out if you were driving a Ferrari. :ifiusethisimafag:
SCRIBR Yaris member Member 4,486 Member For: 20y 3m 18d Gender: Male Posted 21/05/08 07:56 AM Posted 21/05/08 07:56 AM yeh im 24 (well, Sunday) & earn good money... get 2 houses, then get a toy
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now