Iconic Bionic My engine bay is Bionic Legacy Donating Member 3,726 Member For: 20y 6m 18d Gender: Male Location: Freeways Posted 07/05/08 09:20 AM Posted 07/05/08 09:20 AM Yeah they shouldn't do that at all, I'm talking about unnecessary speeding.We've become very quick to jump all over them for there speeding and as most are suggesting its the lower levels of speed. If they are on the way to my house to prevent my car being stolen, after they just broke up a brawl at a pub and got spat on and there also into there 12th hour of there shift, then they are more then wellcome to travel a lil over the limit.And I think the use of lights and sirens tends to scare off the crooks and makes it much harder to catch them in the act, just maybe why they dont use them all the time.I.B.
jetute Legacy Donating Member 4,553 Member For: 22y 8m 6d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 07/05/08 09:28 AM Posted 07/05/08 09:28 AM (edited) they speed just like the rest of us...I followed a motorcyle cop on the freeway for about 25 minutes at approximately 115km an hour, then increasing 120kmh an hour... I was right behind him (1car length) until he pulled into a servo.he didnt care about my speeding and I didnt care about his...... that said they speed just like we do. Edited 07/05/08 09:28 AM by jetute
Iconic Bionic My engine bay is Bionic Legacy Donating Member 3,726 Member For: 20y 6m 18d Gender: Male Location: Freeways Posted 07/05/08 09:41 AM Posted 07/05/08 09:41 AM they speed just like the rest of us...I followed a motorcyle cop on the freeway for about 25 minutes at approximately 115km an hour, then increasing 120kmh an hour... I was right behind him (1car length) until he pulled into a servo.Well he was clearly trying to catch up to someone.I.B.
jetute Legacy Donating Member 4,553 Member For: 22y 8m 6d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 07/05/08 09:45 AM Posted 07/05/08 09:45 AM I doubt it... unless it was casper the ghost
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 18d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 07/05/08 10:20 AM Posted 07/05/08 10:20 AM Thanks dude, but I dont care too much what happens in Victoria.Anyway, we have speeding bus drivers doing the same thing and everytime there caught out by our speed cameras up here, I.B.You want to see buses flaunting the law ? Try getting the north to south bus between Hanoi and HoChiMin city (saigon )in Vietnam.The locals call them flying coffins
Bobman Member 67 Member For: 18y 10m 12d Location: Melbourne Posted 07/05/08 10:25 AM Author Posted 07/05/08 10:25 AM You mean this thing?http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...ideoid=26694517hehe.
SCRIBR Yaris member Member 4,486 Member For: 20y 3m 16d Gender: Male Posted 07/05/08 12:00 PM Posted 07/05/08 12:00 PM do they accept concession cards?
7MA61 Member 471 Member For: 19y 1m 25d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 07/05/08 12:11 PM Posted 07/05/08 12:11 PM I think that's the one with the optional air conditioning
ZAP No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle! Legacy Donating Member 7,935 Member For: 22y 7m 23d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 07/05/08 12:12 PM Posted 07/05/08 12:12 PM I followed a cop from Gosford to the end of the F3 doing around 140km/h most of the way.The only time we slowed down was when people in the right lane slowed seeing a cop approaching.The cop gave me a friendly wave as I turned off to Pacific highway and he continued to Pennant hills road.I have no issues with cops speeding as we never know why, nor should we care.Think of it as a staff discount for them.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now