djmickyg Member 31 Member For: 20y 3m 6d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 05/06/08 12:00 PM Author Posted 05/06/08 12:00 PM (edited) I've been moved to the "important" section, exciting day for me.Still haven't had a chance to go out and get some paint mixed up.. hopefully some someone is open Saturday morning that can mix me up a can.. Edited 05/06/08 12:03 PM by djmickyg
accelrate Legacy Donating Member 47 Member For: 18y 1m 14d Posted 26/08/08 10:58 AM Posted 26/08/08 10:58 AM Hey djmickyg, I was wondering where you went. I saw your "truck" on the mp3car website. Will they never learn, its a ute mate. LOL. What are you using to do the plastic welding? I was thinking of doing the same thing but in a different place. I dont want to have to move the ICC Screen. Also where do you get the plastic strips from? What size do you use. Top job btw, it looks spectacular. Looking forward to seeing more updates.
sickd Member 128 Member For: 18y 11m 21d Posted 07/11/08 12:59 AM Posted 07/11/08 12:59 AM if your looking for the silver fpv color, I found at auto barn in the touch up paints its POWER PLUS- asteroid silver code pj9120, I used it to match my gear stick surround and guage holder plate to match the fpv premuim sound I had in car, I am a similar job to you inmy car and will use this color, how many icc fasicas did you use to make your one good one
My_XR6_Turbo Member 282 Member For: 22y 2m 5d Posted 14/03/09 04:07 AM Posted 14/03/09 04:07 AM Wait till you get to the wiring. http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.ph...hl=my_xr6_turbo
STICKS Member 90 Member For: 17y 10m 18d Posted 04/04/09 12:46 PM Posted 04/04/09 12:46 PM good work, lot of effort
kristianzanek Member 18 Member For: 17y 1m 6d Posted 30/01/11 10:47 AM Posted 30/01/11 10:47 AM I am thinking about doing something similar, and I was told you can take the cd deck out, I was thining to do that and cut a fold out single din screen in there. so I can save on doing the wiring, the only thing is I cant have my car of the road, so I want to old icc. or I was thinking to just completly remove the icc and just have ac controls and the screen
Panda Eyes flame magnet Legacy Donating Member 5,674 Member For: 18y 4m 20d Gender: Male Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central Posted 30/01/11 09:25 PM Posted 30/01/11 09:25 PM the icc is essential for the car to run, so youd need to wire it so the connections on the back are all in place. a pig of a job..
Industry07 Member 30 Member For: 15y 2m 29d Posted 17/07/11 11:59 AM Posted 17/07/11 11:59 AM has this job been finished yet>....
Azid Member 213 Member For: 15y 18d Posted 11/01/12 09:27 AM Posted 11/01/12 09:27 AM Was this finished? Finally job pics?
djmickyg Member 31 Member For: 20y 3m 6d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 21/03/12 09:19 AM Author Posted 21/03/12 09:19 AM Was this finished? Finally job pics?Sadly no, there was still was a bit of work behind the scenes to dothen.. had some things come up that prevented me working for while and then the PC s**t itselfas a result I lost interest. still have all the plastics sitting around.. but doubt I will ever get back on it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now