lil_bodes Legacy Donating Member 1,291 Member For: 19y 5m 18d Gender: Female Location: somewhere in the great outdoors Posted 14/01/09 04:23 AM Posted 14/01/09 04:23 AM Kieran Stef said you can have hers. if not I think its in with the general horde of plebs
Adrian6T T.P.I.S. Legacy Donating Member 2,578 Member For: 21y 10m 4d Gender: Male Location: SoR, WA Posted 14/01/09 04:25 AM Posted 14/01/09 04:25 AM Thanks D and Matt for the pass.
sixappeal Small Member™ Legacy Donating Member 2,015 Member For: 18y 8m 1d Gender: Female Location: Perrrf. WA. Aus. ™ Posted 14/01/09 04:26 AM Posted 14/01/09 04:26 AM Kieran Stef said you can have hers. if not I think its in with the general horde of plebsHe sure can. I don't think Feebz will be using her's so an extra one if she say's it's ok
Adrian6T T.P.I.S. Legacy Donating Member 2,578 Member For: 21y 10m 4d Gender: Male Location: SoR, WA Posted 14/01/09 04:27 AM Posted 14/01/09 04:27 AM Can you feel the love...
XR06T Legacy Donating Member 4,146 Member For: 21y 3m 14d Gender: Male Posted 14/01/09 04:28 AM Posted 14/01/09 04:28 AM thanks stef your a legend!! how should I pick it up?
sixappeal Small Member™ Legacy Donating Member 2,015 Member For: 18y 8m 1d Gender: Female Location: Perrrf. WA. Aus. ™ Posted 14/01/09 04:33 AM Posted 14/01/09 04:33 AM Go to Deans later if you want or tomorrow up to you kiddo. I'm not working so I can even drop it off to you I'm not fussed
XR06T Legacy Donating Member 4,146 Member For: 21y 3m 14d Gender: Male Posted 14/01/09 04:43 AM Posted 14/01/09 04:43 AM might come round to deans tmrw, if he has the camping passes I can get them at the same time.
sixappeal Small Member™ Legacy Donating Member 2,015 Member For: 18y 8m 1d Gender: Female Location: Perrrf. WA. Aus. ™ Posted 14/01/09 04:46 AM Posted 14/01/09 04:46 AM To easy
Adrenalin Member 126 Member For: 17y 8m 28d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 14/01/09 04:48 AM Posted 14/01/09 04:48 AM If you have a support vehicle sticker you can park behind the pit lanes where you line up to stage for 1\4 mile.If you dont have a support vehicle sticker you will have to park other main entrance area.
sixappeal Small Member™ Legacy Donating Member 2,015 Member For: 18y 8m 1d Gender: Female Location: Perrrf. WA. Aus. ™ Posted 14/01/09 04:52 AM Posted 14/01/09 04:52 AM Oh yeah. Keiran do you need that one to?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now