Jump to content

Adrenalin

Member
  • Posts

    126
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Adrenalin

  1. Happy Birthday Adrenalin!

  2. No one has died from skids on public roads. Drag racing is another story.
  3. Surely you wont fail the IM240 test if your still running cat etc. Just put on a less agressive tune
  4. Wont be doing lots however as I will have 3 car shoots from the weekend all to do as well.
  5. Well if its a short one will be there and armed with camera. Few extra things done since my bog stock ute was there.
  6. Definately keen and so would my old man if you dont mind 2 beemers tagging along. My E30 and old boys E36 M3
  7. Not going. Motorvation will be enough for me. Ps - took my ute into fraud today and came out with a new tailshaft \ new gasget for exhaust \ new exhaust hanger all thanks to warranty
  8. What time will this be starting as I have to run a treasure hunt cruise for the bmw guys at 3pm. Worst case I can make it to meet point.
  9. there is a link I posted on ebay I think on this forum where you can get the 60lb injectors + Bosch fuel pump for 500 bucks. So roughly what kind of horsepower would I max out with these ( dont really want to run at 100% duty cycle )
  10. Just wondering I have been offered these injectors for 100 bucks. Is it worth upgrading these for my BF MK2 xr6-t ute. Also rear wheel horsepower wise anyone know what there kind of restricted to.
  11. randoms in the crowd ??? If you guys go down in a big group I wont mind going down and taking some more photos.
  12. Yea if you guys give me dates that suit you I can go to work and take the dates off. Just pm me a date and time. ( need at least 2 weeks notice however )
  13. that's ok. I figured you wouldnt have shown due to rain anyway. We will organise something when ever your ready.
  14. Normally I would drive one of them however both are either apart or rooted. Red E30 has no alternator Black E30 has no rims \ no drivers seat \ no dash etc ... its in pieces :( Thing that annoys me is why only have 1 person who can read ecu's As far as im aware the BF ecu's log every time there is a change ?
  15. Yea I thought a hire car was reasonable and the problem is I work late nights. So sometimes I dont get out of work till 1 - 2am pending so public transport from morley to bull creek is out of the question. Going in tomorrow to talk to the manager and see where I stand cause I am really pissed off
  16. well just got a phone call from ford saying now the big boss has asked for my ecu to be sent over east to check if its been flashed. I wouldnt mind if it meant my car is off for a few more days however apparently the guy that checks them is on holidays therefore I have no car for over 3 weeks !!!! I asked for a hire car as I dont really have a spare car to drive to and from work and have been told there is none available. Anyone know if I have a leg to stand on cause this is absolute bull sh*t.
  17. what an arvo Wet track made it so much more exciting. Wished I had done it in ute to prep myself for winter but oh well. Few piccies of me being a knob head highly recommend the tuning arvos at ahg. 3 hours of unlimited track \ skidpan. Should get a group for next months one and high chance it will be wet as well.
  18. turbo was sent off to turbo tech first. They obviously turned around and said its rooted so sent it back so now get a new one. Steve from centre ford is a really nice guy. Told me everything they were doing and didnt keep me in the dark.
  19. well car has gone back into ford. While driving to the speed limit against a VE SS ute heard what I thought was a busted exhaust gasget. Pulled over and found the problem was 2 of the bolts had come off the exhaust manifold so took it into ford. Turns out the bolts sheared off and have cracked the turbo. So got a brand spanking new one under warranty only annoying thing is I had a track day tomorrow so was hoping to test the ute out there but looks like it will be in the E30 track toy.
  20. Was going to say haha they belong on bmw's only however it does suit the ba\bf quite well. Also be careful as I bought cheap crap ones for my bmw and they were just sh*t. Mate bought a really nice set for bout 300 for his bmw and the difference was heaps. Looked amazing.
  21. well the other day at work some nice person decided to hit my car and drive off So it has now forced me to put performance stuff back and now going to rip my front bar off and respray that and hopefully track down an XR8 bonnet as I might as well do that with my front bar + hard top.
  22. Is that front or rear. Cause I want one as well before may 22nd ( track day ) Any difference between ute \ sedan I imagine not
  23. well ford covered 9 \ 11 things that were on list. Only things they wouldnt cover was the mirror smashed somehow in the driver side visor and also no cigarette lighter ( whole unit is non existant ) Also scored a new power steering pump as mine is apparently leaking. Just wondering what diff oil people use or recommend ?
  24. took the ford into centre ford to get service and also had a list of 11 things to get fixed ! Things from fog lights falling out to hazzard button being jammed to rear bushes are rooted. Interesting to see how much they cover under warranty.
×
×
  • Create New...