lil_bodes Legacy Donating Member 1,291 Member For: 19y 5m 17d Gender: Female Location: somewhere in the great outdoors Posted 18/01/09 11:13 AM Posted 18/01/09 11:13 AM BTW my memory is a little off but last nightYeah Like where did you put my Helmet??!! "somewhere" that was a pretty vague answer... D
lil_bodes Legacy Donating Member 1,291 Member For: 19y 5m 17d Gender: Female Location: somewhere in the great outdoors Posted 18/01/09 11:16 AM Posted 18/01/09 11:16 AM And Tab, yes I would say a succesful weekend. .. Planning has started for next year... I think Mark started a shopping list of mods n stereo stuff on Saturday morning. D
Adrian6T T.P.I.S. Legacy Donating Member 2,578 Member For: 21y 10m 3d Gender: Male Location: SoR, WA Posted 18/01/09 11:16 AM Posted 18/01/09 11:16 AM Yeah Like where did you put my Helmet??!! "somewhere" that was a pretty vague answer... DDid you find it. I am sorry but when you rang me I was out of it.
Under-Pants Member 2,103 Member For: 18y 3m 8d Gender: Not Telling Posted 18/01/09 11:19 AM Posted 18/01/09 11:19 AM lol Adrian headache I wonder why I'll have to agree with tab here either she really liked snot cars or was trying to get her end in...post pics during the week. Have taken over 1000 ...Get any of Rambo D? Or a video? That guy was funny as f*ck
XF Falcon <put funny sh*t here> Member 3,365 Member For: 19y 10m 28d Gender: Male Location: Perth, NOR Posted 18/01/09 11:59 AM Posted 18/01/09 11:59 AM LOL Kael was that the guy walking around with the gun and outfit? I saw him at the bottom near the AL section, what a cracker
Under-Pants Member 2,103 Member For: 18y 3m 8d Gender: Not Telling Posted 18/01/09 12:06 PM Posted 18/01/09 12:06 PM LMAO yeah that's the one. Cracker. Brung back memories of Jordan & I running around like idiots doing the same Good times.Should have camped with us Mikey, would have seen him hijack a golf buggy just up from the pits. No sh*t.
lil_bodes Legacy Donating Member 1,291 Member For: 19y 5m 17d Gender: Female Location: somewhere in the great outdoors Posted 18/01/09 12:43 PM Posted 18/01/09 12:43 PM KAEL YOUR SIG SUX.wheres the vid of yr 4th gear donut....
Adrian6T T.P.I.S. Legacy Donating Member 2,578 Member For: 21y 10m 3d Gender: Male Location: SoR, WA Posted 18/01/09 12:50 PM Posted 18/01/09 12:50 PM KAEL YOUR SIG SUX.wheres the vid of yr 4th gear donut....
Guest Guests Posted 18/01/09 12:55 PM Posted 18/01/09 12:55 PM KAEL YOUR SIG SUX.wheres the vid of yr 4th gear donut....Who's this legend you speak of that left those big strips in front of our tent? I must of missed him Was a great weekend guys & well worth all the organising/effort imo. Thanks alot to all that attended & helped get this off the ground Also a really big thankyou to Adrian for keeping my car sparkling throughout the day!
Under-Pants Member 2,103 Member For: 18y 3m 8d Gender: Not Telling Posted 18/01/09 12:58 PM Posted 18/01/09 12:58 PM Deonie your driven wheels suck.I can actually say that now
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now