Motorvation 2009

Mat

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 9m 6d

I am happy to help organising. I think that it is a much better idea that we all do a bit to ease the pain on one person! if Kym is keen to help with some contacts for the essentials (like you said, marquee, cool room thingo) that would be tops!

im also sure youngy and rumamuck (sorry mate, forgot your name!) would be keen again!

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 11m 10d

Kieran

it's Rob.

OK guys n gals

the paper work should trickle thru by early June and we do need to get in early, (also discount for early birds around $30 per car) entering as a group is best option to ensure entry. Prices TBA but shouldn't be up much on last /this year ($110 early bird $140 late).

As they want a pic under the hood I might just have to get some blingy bits!!

D

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 5d

I'd been pretty kenn on this, by the time it comes round next year I'll have my stage 2 kit fitted and bout 300+ rwkw. Hopefully that would be enough to get me a serious look in

turboknapp

I moved some posts to chit chat :surrenderwave:

also be aware that your car doesn't have to be finished my the enterant cut off date. if youhave big mods planned between august and january then write all the info down on your entry. PS I shotgun someones spare camping pass for the weekend if I dont make it in!

are you going to enter your car mat?

Edited by XR06T

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 11m 16d

Of course Kieran! Are you??

Can you perhaps tidy this thread up now we have some better info :)

I've PM'd CRO and there are no issues of us entering under this "banner" / site. Of course we have a reputation to uphold and MV rules. This of course boils down to COMMON SENSE and 99% of people at MV will have no issues and I cant see us having any :)

This is taken from this years Perth WRX entry. Things you NEED

-Spud Marquees. Big Marquee with lighting and a "room"- $770 set up on the friday

-Cool Runnings. Walk in coolroom on a trailer cost $250ish delivered on friday

-BBQ, im sure someone can provide one with gas. If no one can, I will trailer one down :)

Sponsors (within the group) paid for this but if we dont have sponsors budget an extra $200ish.

From there anything else we can organise at meetings etc! Shirts, stickers, etc etc

Entry fee is around $170 INCLUDING overnight camping passes with free breakfast. Of course you can buy an extra camping pass (useful for members who dont get in or want to come along to partay!).

[b]

Between Deonie and I we are happy to get all this stuff sorted but what we need from you guys is committment if you put your name down :) Of course money is tight for everyone BUT you have 9 months to get organised. Will need payment for entry by end of MAY!

entries open 1st june so we plan on getting it sorted early!

WI

yea, ill definatly be putting an application in..

who do you think we can approach for sponsorship? there is only 1 site sponsor from wa..

just to be clear do we need to pay the $170 by may, or the 370?

• <put funny sh*t here>
  • Member For: 17y 4m 20d

Id love to enter, but I feel my car ain't really Motorvation material. I might be interested in camping there overnight though, I've always wanted to do that one year..

• TEAM BLUEPRINT
  • Member For: 21y 1m 24d
Id love to enter, but I feel my car ain't really Motorvation material. I might be interested in camping there overnight though, I've always wanted to do that one year..

if yours is'nt the right material I don't know who's is.