drnick79 Legacy Donating Member 5 Member For: 17y 1m 8d Gender: Male Location: Somewhere! Posted 29/09/09 01:06 AM Posted 29/09/09 01:06 AM Looking at my Excel sheet I keep I am sitting on 12.76L/100kms for the first 1600kms of owning my BFII XR6T auto sedan.S
Cowie Member 7 Member For: 17y 1m 10d Posted 06/10/09 10:54 AM Posted 06/10/09 10:54 AM 07/09 XR6T Man avge around town 15.3l/100km. Must be flogging it
JBJARROD Member 12 Member For: 17y 5m 30d Posted 09/10/09 12:30 AM Posted 09/10/09 12:30 AM Hi I have a BF XR6 Turbo sedan 6 speed Auto. Im using 7.9litres of fuel per 100 highway driving and around town about 12 litres if I driveit nicely. When I drive it not so nicely its about 9.4 litres highway and about 17 litres around town. Not bad really considering I have 341rwkws at 15 psi!
BarKer Member 174 Member For: 17y 10d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle Posted 13/10/09 02:38 AM Posted 13/10/09 02:38 AM FG XR6T Ute - Odo 7678 KmCaltex Vortex987 Kms mainly open stuff but including 200 Km with a Dirtbike on the back.Trip computer - 10.5 L/100KmBowser - 10.8 L/100Km
kovac Member 68 Member For: 17y 8m 15d Gender: Male Location: campbelltown Posted 15/10/09 10:14 AM Posted 15/10/09 10:14 AM in my bf 11 6t I have about 75k and get around 12.8 city driving with a slight thrash and 9.1 highway driving with cruise control but when I bought mine with 45k it was using 16.2 city driving and around 13.4 highway
SW6 Inactive Members 1 Member For: 16y 11m 21d Posted 15/10/09 01:43 PM Posted 15/10/09 01:43 PM Mine is doing 12.3 around Perth
HellionXR6T I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :) Legacy Donating Member 4,348 Member For: 23y 10m 24d Gender: Male Location: West Brisbane Posted 16/11/09 12:58 PM Posted 16/11/09 12:58 PM Mines done, oh around 16,300kms and holding at around 12.2L to 12.3L per 100K. Was at 12.6 for a while and did see it fall to 12.0L for a wee while.
bertis Member 30 Member For: 17y 1m 21d Posted 30/11/09 02:17 AM Posted 30/11/09 02:17 AM I think you have to trash one of these cars if you own one.My gas eb takes 25 bucks per 450's :S..... not sure if its the cost of the car or the driving of one that would kill me ....
BA-XR6T Member 69 Member For: 16y 9m 11d Gender: Male Location: Miranda Posted 21/12/09 08:35 AM Posted 21/12/09 08:35 AM 350-400kms, don't know L/KM never use the counter always on the range counter, if I get less than 350km's time for a service
Guest XR09 Guests Posted 21/12/09 09:10 AM Posted 21/12/09 09:10 AM I have a FG XR6 n/a with just about 27,000 on it.It's goes between 11.1 and 11.3 and it's pretty spot on to the figures I get filling it up. Yahoo one thing works well.Unless it's at the track hello 20's
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now