Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 15d
  • Location: D SHIRE!
Posted

So whats with the silence,what happened???

  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 5m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

No Silence people do work and stuff

Actually when you have a lot of support Brain noting is difficult I enjoy driving it with slicks keeps straight on the track and actually no Death Wobbles.

Anyway had a good outing last night was happy still having problems coming on boost hopefully sorted out that problem Weird Gearboxes slips when it wants too

I think the valve bodies in the transmission need a little more tweaking.

Results

60' 1.715

330' 4.834

660' 7.341

mph 99.16

1000' 9.467

ET 11.258

MPH 128.87

Once again with a little more Trail and Error

SEE YOU NEXT WEEK

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 5m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

She is just making over 400RWKW on 17 PSI but hopefully next week I'll have some more issues sorted out.

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 9m 25d
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

Well done, good time and MPH

1.71 60 ft has to be the best I have seen for the ZF :buttrock: wish I can get myself one of those

  • Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 15d
  • Location: D SHIRE!
Posted

Good stuff its getting there now, with that setup you should see 10's quite comfortably

Was that with front runners and slicks?

CYA JEFF :spoton:

  • Forged Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 8m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SW Sydney
Posted

yeah I saw the run last night, it seemed like the tiny XT brakes were struggling to keep the car from creeping forward while stalled up. Also I noticed that the car seemed to dive fairly sharply when changing from 1st to 2nd

Have you guys got any ideas on this - front suspension too soft?

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 4m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Mackay NorthQueensland
Posted

if the front droped, I would say he hit the limiter in first, and she shut the throttle on him.

David

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 5m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted (edited)

Hi

To my surprising the brakes are fine it's the actual width of the front runners it's sliding forward

Also with the nose dive I was so worried about keeping the car straight I forgot to shift from 1st to 2nd before I hit rev limiter and as you guys should know if you've encounted that problem once it hits rev limiter the car shuts down for a fraction of a second

Might not be much on the street but on the track every second counts.

Also my front suspension is way to hard so I've put the standard BF structs which are heaps softer then the bilsteins I have at the moment

A few more little tweaks and I'll hopefully be out next week

Edited by BLUUOA
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 4m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Mackay NorthQueensland
Posted

hi mate, you done well, you were 3tenths slower then mine to half track, if the first half was clean,she would have cruised in a ten.

are you useing the hand brake as well to stall it up?

David

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...