Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • ŠύЂפֿĺmβø ™
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 9m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Bonus points to whoever gets Dags!

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Ummm, can little underpowered XR8s attend this get together??

I know ul all be doing this to me :burp: but oh well...

Ill just keep in phone contact with charlie and greeny so I can

find my way :wavey:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 6m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted
Who ever is thinking of not coming, just fukin come. It'll be sick tits and it'll be huge and it'll be a while till the next huge one. Dillon has worked late hours into the night making that map for people, and he's done several test runs of the route, looking for pot holes to dodge, parked Holdens to spit on and sizing up maccas carparks. Don't let lil Dill down guys! lol

One of the funniest posts ever!!

Im a statistics man & history has shown that if its good weather then three quarters of the people on the list turn up... If there is one drop of rain then less than half will come along.

Regards

TUFXRT6 :shocked:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 1m 1d
  • Gender: Male
Posted
Ummm, can little underpowered XR8s attend this get together??

I know ul all be doing this to me :Sug1: but oh well...

Ill just keep in phone contact with charlie and greeny so I can

find my way :banghead:

Wow your actually gonna be in contact with me are you :blink:

Yeah come along mate, will be good to see ya even though you will be at the back with all the N/A's :blink:

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted (edited)
:tonguepoke: Edited by fprwpn
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 1m 1d
  • Gender: Male
Posted
We could always tow the poor b1tch :stirthepot:

Lol that's not a bad idea mate then at least we can see his headlights

:holiday:

You better come now mate

  • KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE,
  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 4m 27d
  • Gender: Male
Posted
Lol that's not a bad idea mate then at least we can see his headlights

I was thinking, we could also (to make it fair on him) slam on our brakes and let him sling shot past us so he knows what it feels like to fly by some one :stirthepot:

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

I'll just make sure I slingshot straight up the ass of u ya cheeky .......

You better come now mate

I'll be there mate. I'll come to urs first and go from there...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...