Bulletime Legacy Donating Member 937 Member For: 15y 8m 19d Gender: Male Posted 02/03/13 10:54 PM Posted 02/03/13 10:54 PM Lol well technically it's her car too, plus making her love it has advantages, like no problems with turning it into something that will destroy anything from a factory with some awesome mods. Will definitely coach her on how to drive it then though lol. My brake shudder was really noticeable at highway speeds or slowing down quick from 80-90, bit unnerving. Then since I wanted to track it instead of just getting the rotors machined and it do it again and also not last at the track I just did the brakes myself. Eventually I want brembos. 1
Danielsmith Member 87 Member For: 13y 8m 6d Posted 06/03/13 11:57 AM Posted 06/03/13 11:57 AM yeah agreed with you bulltime. It is her car as well mate she rarely gets to drive it as it is my car to drive but don't mind her having a drive now and then. She use to own some nice cars when she was younger as well.
Bellato Legacy Donating Member 2,713 Member For: 15y 11m 9d Posted 08/03/13 08:36 AM Posted 08/03/13 08:36 AM My mrs is still on green p's in NSW and can't legally drive my car hahaI had to teach her to drive her car when she bought it new lol. She had this idea that it would be good to buy a manual having only ever driven auto haha
fordomatic1 Member 50 Member For: 13y 6m 21d Posted 11/03/13 12:20 AM Posted 11/03/13 12:20 AM (edited) G'day fellas, just bought an FG turbo on Saturday, pick it up this week some time hopefully. Old mate just has to clear his finance on the car first.Always keen for a meet, im also a photographer so we should organise a shoot one time and get some pics. The missus and I only moved here to ACT a month ago for work, so far I'm loving it, so much better than Townsville.Look forward to meeting up, I am a ford man but had a VY clubsport as my last car, before that I had a BA XR8. It's great to be back in a ford, I got over every bogan at every lights telling me to do a burnout in the clubby.EDIT, are personalised plates expensive in ACT? I only want black and white, slim for the front large for the rear with any letters or numbers, doesn't matter Edited 11/03/13 12:23 AM by fordomatic1
Bellato Legacy Donating Member 2,713 Member For: 15y 11m 9d Posted 11/03/13 01:07 AM Posted 11/03/13 01:07 AM Welcome mate!!Would love to get some photography advice from you one day! Just got my dslr a few months back and be playing around trying to learn to take good car pics!ACT plates are a bit more expensive but its an outright charge, no continuous fees on top of your rego like NSW. Pretty sure personalised plates with under 7 letters is like $700 or so but with 8 or more its like $2k.
Fryer of Tyres Boost Addict Member 198 Member For: 18y 2m 16d Gender: Male Location: Belcompton Posted 11/03/13 01:20 AM Posted 11/03/13 01:20 AM Hey Fordomatic, congrats on the new acquisition, Mystic is a nice colour too! Look forward to meeting you and checking out your ride.ACT Plates info:http://www.rego.act.gov.au/assets/PDFs/Non-standard%20number%20plates%20flyer.pdf 1
mcinnes Legacy Donating Member 393 Member For: 14y 3m 5d Gender: Male Location: Canberra Posted 11/03/13 09:27 PM Posted 11/03/13 09:27 PM Mine were 799 for mine. But that's because it's my last name. If its your first name or last name and its 7 characters or less its cheap. but if its not, or over 8 characters its like 3k :/ I originally wanted Player01 as my plates (im a huge gamer) but it was gunna cost 3k :/Welcome to the ACT group! and I hope to see you at our cruises are you north or south side based?
Danielsmith Member 87 Member For: 13y 8m 6d Posted 11/03/13 11:03 PM Posted 11/03/13 11:03 PM Welcome to the forums. Please tell me your south side as I'm getting a little lonely on my own down here in the south. All these north side oxygen thief's are doing my head in. Ha ha. Welcome to Canberra and the forums.
fordomatic1 Member 50 Member For: 13y 6m 21d Posted 12/03/13 04:50 AM Posted 12/03/13 04:50 AM Cheers for the warm welcome fellas, I am south side, but only just, in Kingston.
Bellato Legacy Donating Member 2,713 Member For: 15y 11m 9d Posted 12/03/13 05:05 AM Posted 12/03/13 05:05 AM In your in the area keep an eye out for me at night. Generally parked along Kennedy street! 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now