Chat And Spotted In Canberra

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 6m 9d

Lol bellato you just love your black cars.

Nah kind of over black now lol. At night love it, during the day sucks. Its always dirty, shows every swirl, scratch and stone chip. next car will be white I think. I like plain colours so you can choose your own colour theme to run with it

You boys just like that car because its Nitro blue haha!

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 10m 5d

For my coil fixed today. There must be a new owner or something, coz the guys there ATM are really nice and helpful, willing to help and actually caring.

I fricking love your wheels Daniel!!! I keep looking at them on the photos. So nice!

• Boost Addict
  • Member For: 15y 9m 17d

I went out for a bit of a lurk last night with a mate in his VZ Senator, around Braddon and Manuka. Saw some pretty quick VLs parked up at the car wash end of the 7/11 in Braddon. One of which (YUW81N) ran 9.9 last Sunday in Sydney. But not much else.

Might be out tonight in the XR....will let you know.

• Member For: 11y 3m 6d

I went out for a bit of a lurk last night with a mate in his VZ Senator, around Braddon and Manuka. Saw some pretty quick VLs parked up at the car wash end of the 7/11 in Braddon. One of which (YUW81N) ran 9.9 last Sunday in Sydney. But not much else.

Might be out tonight in the XR....will let you know.

cool man let me know.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 6m 9d

I'd love to come and if I get the chance I will! Stuck at a desk studying at the moment.

We need to have each others numbers I think because Mcinnes and I were out last night in his car, could have msgd others if we knew they were keen