mcinnes Legacy Donating Member 393 Member For: 14y 3m 4d Gender: Male Location: Canberra Posted 14/06/13 02:39 AM Posted 14/06/13 02:39 AM If there was an award for the stupidest forum member, I just won it :(I left juice in the car... In the sun... It exploded... In my car :(Just spent an hour trying to clean it all up but still more left. The worst area is the carpet :/ anyone got any tips to help? Currently using meguires upholstery foam which seems to be working but can still see the juice and smell it :/Fml :(
Quasi XR6T Member 153 Member For: 13y 7m 27d Gender: Male Location: Canberra, Australia Posted 14/06/13 03:43 AM Posted 14/06/13 03:43 AM Ooh, sh*t!First thought is steam clean on the carpet and fabric, but if leather interior I have NO idea mate.
DD-XR-6T Member 134 Member For: 13y 6m 1d Gender: Male Location: Sydney/Canberra Posted 14/06/13 03:58 AM Posted 14/06/13 03:58 AM Poor bloke! thatd piss me right off! I can't remember the name of the stuff I use but it comes in a tall grey can and has a furry scrubber sorta thing on the lid. Removes oil stains from concrete aswell! Doesn't harm the cloth either lol! On the previous topic, there are heaps of Turbo falcon drivers in Canberra, however after seeing 3 different cars and the different douchebag owners that drive these poor things, just at lunchtime, I'm not so sure anymore lol
Fryer of Tyres Boost Addict Member 198 Member For: 18y 2m 16d Gender: Male Location: Belcompton Posted 14/06/13 05:31 AM Posted 14/06/13 05:31 AM I hear all the 'cool kids' are now driving Chrysler 300 SRT8s 1
mcinnes Legacy Donating Member 393 Member For: 14y 3m 4d Gender: Male Location: Canberra Posted 14/06/13 05:41 AM Posted 14/06/13 05:41 AM Wouldnt be seen dead in a chrysler 2
Bellato Legacy Donating Member 2,713 Member For: 15y 11m 8d Posted 14/06/13 05:53 AM Posted 14/06/13 05:53 AM Yea I heard about the chrysler too. Gotta admit the new ones look so good!! But still so heavy and guzzle fuel lolFeel free to get together over the next month but yea that's just when I get back. So what are people's thoughts on a meet and cruise on say the 27th of July? Can go for a drive out of town and have lunch and cruise back in? It'll be good to see what mine goes like after the tune on open road 1
Quasi XR6T Member 153 Member For: 13y 7m 27d Gender: Male Location: Canberra, Australia Posted 14/06/13 07:27 AM Posted 14/06/13 07:27 AM Wouldnt be seen dead in a chrysler S-e-t-t-l-e.
DD-XR-6T Member 134 Member For: 13y 6m 1d Gender: Male Location: Sydney/Canberra Posted 14/06/13 07:27 AM Posted 14/06/13 07:27 AM Yeah if I ain't working I'm up for it. Should be good aye Anyone know the driver of this car?
Bellato Legacy Donating Member 2,713 Member For: 15y 11m 8d Posted 14/06/13 07:34 AM Posted 14/06/13 07:34 AM Fryer probably knows, seems to know a lot of cars around the areaPs fords hurry up and put up a pic of your 300!! 1
Fryer of Tyres Boost Addict Member 198 Member For: 18y 2m 16d Gender: Male Location: Belcompton Posted 14/06/13 07:55 AM Posted 14/06/13 07:55 AM DD-XR-6T - I believe the car pictured belongs to this bloke - https://www.facebook.com/matt.oshea.73
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now