JTXRUTE Member 24 Member For: 19y 5m 17d Posted 12/03/08 06:53 AM Posted 12/03/08 06:53 AM I have just picked up the ute from Elite Automotive after getting its 120000km service and a retune. I was keen for a touch MORE power so asked Paul to see what he could do with a retune. Well the ute is no longer a daily driver so what the hey.I was plesantly suprised to see a Max Dyno figure of 359.5 rwKw. I have taken it for a few short drives and it's a bit crazy but loads of fun. All these kW's and still Stock bottom end.....Yes I need to be careful. I'll keep it on the P2 most of the time which is around 330 at the treads.For anyone who is interested my engine mods are as follows.Process West Plenum and Intercooler.4" Dump and 2.5" redback exhaust.42lbs injectors.Nizpro Valve springs (a must)SS Throtle body.Elite Auto custom tune.Can't thank or recomend the boys at Elite automotive enough.JTWill post Dyno chart when I get a chance.
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 16d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 12/03/08 08:20 AM Posted 12/03/08 08:20 AM Awesome stuff '330 at the treads' would still be in a ute!
Felix Large Member Member 564 Member For: 19y 8m 5d Location: Brisvegas Posted 12/03/08 09:04 AM Posted 12/03/08 09:04 AM Horn!What P/W kit do you have? How do you have all that power on tap and not punish the bottom end, I would have no hope in controlling myself, doubt I would make it down the road from the shop without breaking something. Must be fun now.Felix
Detonator1 Member 44 Member For: 20y 6m 18d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane, Queensland Posted 12/03/08 09:12 AM Posted 12/03/08 09:12 AM Nice one jas, now cant wait for dyno day
Paul@eliteauto Member 843 Member For: 20y 1m 9d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 12/03/08 09:44 AM Posted 12/03/08 09:44 AM Jt has the full process west plenum kitpicture on the web siteHis is the one on the left. The other is Suttys GTP
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 16d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 12/03/08 09:52 AM Posted 12/03/08 09:52 AM "was" Sutty's GT-P
rapidchris Member 314 Member For: 21y 2m 17d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 12/03/08 09:56 AM Posted 12/03/08 09:56 AM what do you mean by that tab??? has he sold it
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 16d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 12/03/08 10:01 AM Posted 12/03/08 10:01 AM Sort of.... http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.ph...c=43301&hl=Sorry for the hyjack JT
JTXRUTE Member 24 Member For: 19y 5m 17d Posted 12/03/08 10:37 AM Author Posted 12/03/08 10:37 AM Horn!What P/W kit do you have? How do you have all that power on tap and not punish the bottom end, I would have no hope in controlling myself, doubt I would make it down the road from the shop without breaking something. Must be fun now.FelixFelix,I have a very well behaved right foot. But seriously it's great. I probably keep the P2 tune in most of the time. NOT!!And If it goes BANG! then Fully sick bottom end and go for 400 Anyone want to give me the money and dare me to do it?JTTab, No worries that's what you are here for.and here is the try and upload Dyno chart
Trish Member 155 Member For: 19y 6m 6d Gender: Female Location: Victoria Posted 12/03/08 10:40 AM Posted 12/03/08 10:40 AM Congrats JTXRUTE and Well done Paul.. I see you have done it again!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now