Chooka THE Member Legacy Donating Member 1,210 Member For: 21y 2m 28d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 22/02/08 01:39 AM Posted 22/02/08 01:39 AM Well I bought myself a bit of a present and here it is will arrive in a few weeks as I'm getting a few things done to it:)What ya think??Chooka
ZAP No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle! Legacy Donating Member 7,935 Member For: 22y 7m 19d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 22/02/08 01:41 AM Posted 22/02/08 01:41 AM You are nuts riding a crotch rocket like that.Enjoy the rush, but be careful as the life expectancy of riders of hipo sportsbikes = that of base jumpers.
Chooka THE Member Legacy Donating Member 1,210 Member For: 21y 2m 28d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 22/02/08 01:42 AM Author Posted 22/02/08 01:42 AM Thanks Zap....I think Not my first one by a long way, just another in the long line! lolChooka
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 7d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 22/02/08 01:49 AM Posted 22/02/08 01:49 AM Nice Ride.
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 19d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 22/02/08 02:04 AM Posted 22/02/08 02:04 AM Damn Chooka nice paint job!!
ENVY-T CNUTOX Legacy Donating Member 3,098 Member For: 23y 8m 27d Gender: Male Location: Not sure? Posted 22/02/08 02:40 AM Posted 22/02/08 02:40 AM that's I <3 Bananas awsome Brett!If I owned that I would certainly be getting a coffin made in the same colour scheme. lmao
Chooka THE Member Legacy Donating Member 1,210 Member For: 21y 2m 28d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 22/02/08 02:41 AM Author Posted 22/02/08 02:41 AM (edited) Thanks Daz, looks awesome I think I will pass that on to the old girl Marcus....In case of my unfortunate passing..lol Edited 22/02/08 02:42 AM by Chooka
our06t Mmmmm......BOOST Member 3,135 Member For: 19y 5m 5d Gender: Male Location: central coast Posted 22/02/08 02:43 AM Posted 22/02/08 02:43 AM very very nice mate love the sound of the gixxer to
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 8d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 22/02/08 03:10 AM Posted 22/02/08 03:10 AM Good stuff Chooky. What ya "getting done to it"?
dunc Member 50 Member For: 23y 2m 4d Location: Melbourne Posted 22/02/08 03:14 AM Posted 22/02/08 03:14 AM Nice... Has that been raced or just had the custom paint job?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now