jsmith Legacy Donating Member 712 Member For: 18y 11m 14d Gender: Male Location: Blacktown Posted 19/03/08 09:09 AM Posted 19/03/08 09:09 AM I suggest the last ferrari, R3 slicks, no traction, normal direction.Or the GTR same specs as aboveOr the Celica rally spec as aboveAll the cars I drive are the higher spec ones with more grunt (prob like everyone else.)
illusionzzz Member 180 Member For: 20y 9m 25d Posted 19/03/08 12:11 PM Posted 19/03/08 12:11 PM Go the modded skyline. Can't beat turbo 6s .... plus that's the car I've been driving hehehe
jsmith Legacy Donating Member 712 Member For: 18y 11m 14d Gender: Male Location: Blacktown Posted 19/03/08 02:32 PM Posted 19/03/08 02:32 PM yeah but 4wd ain't as fun
jimmy1234 Legacy Donating Member 364 Member For: 18y 8m 1d Gender: Male Posted 20/03/08 04:55 AM Posted 20/03/08 04:55 AM Ok lets go for all three. the GTR, Ferrari and the celica. Use the race spec ones (or as some of us say Rspec lol).. Use any type of set up from there, its a long weekend for most people so its 4 days to get your best time. Just remember for those in NSW its double demerit points this weekend so keep you speed to the PS3!!!!
jsmith Legacy Donating Member 712 Member For: 18y 11m 14d Gender: Male Location: Blacktown Posted 20/03/08 09:06 AM Posted 20/03/08 09:06 AM and as evidense take a photo of you best lap showing on the screen and post it.Will no doubt get a chance to play tonight as I just got home and SWMBO is not happy (not at me, family medical prob)
bjc Legacy Donating Member 2,823 Member For: 23y 1m 5d Gender: Male Location: Townsville Posted 20/03/08 12:17 PM Posted 20/03/08 12:17 PM If you are online while playing it automatically updates to the list.My login is brettuss if anyone wants to add to friends, just type in your turbo forum login name when you sent the request though so I know who you are and not some craaaaazy person seeking friends, lol.
jsmith Legacy Donating Member 712 Member For: 18y 11m 14d Gender: Male Location: Blacktown Posted 20/03/08 12:45 PM Posted 20/03/08 12:45 PM YEah but a bit easier to see lap times with a photo posted.AND I still think we should all do laps without traction control.
bjc Legacy Donating Member 2,823 Member For: 23y 1m 5d Gender: Male Location: Townsville Posted 20/03/08 03:00 PM Posted 20/03/08 03:00 PM I dont use traction control as I find it bogs and slows the cars down. that's just me though
iTec TEAM BA Legacy Donating Member 1,755 Member For: 21y 10m 1d Gender: Male Location: North of The Bridge Posted 20/03/08 03:26 PM Posted 20/03/08 03:26 PM I dont use traction control as I find it bogs and slows the cars down. that's just me thoughjust like real life
illusionzzz Member 180 Member For: 20y 9m 25d Posted 21/03/08 01:11 AM Posted 21/03/08 01:11 AM Alright, I'll get this started then....Track: ForwardCar: Modded SkylineTyres: R3Driving Aids: NoneTIME: 1.08.325I have some dodgey pics on my phone that I can upload if I ever find the cable!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now