Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 7m 23d
  • Location: Perth, WA
Posted

Have a white one its way. don't know the build number as yet. 08 build, zf auto, sunroof, reverse sensors. can't wait to start playing with it!

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 9m 2d
  • Location: NSW-The Taxed State
Posted
:oohwoah: new peeps! Top buy on those R Specs! I wonder how many are left.

Does anyone know when the stuff from FPV arrives? I've had my car for just over a month and I have naassing!

Bought my car 17 Dec 07.

Emailed them twice.

I got on the blower to FPV marketing last week.

Mine just arrived today.

All should be sent by end of Month -So they say.

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 9m 2d
  • Location: NSW-The Taxed State
Posted

Pommy - the Conquer looks NUTS! Yours is the only one I've seen -anywhere in that colour.

Great choice man!

Have fun.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Gisborne NZ
Posted

Twin for Pommy

I have an R spec in Conquer too, special request on my part. meant waiting a bit longer but why not...

post-12060-1203803498_thumb.jpg

post-12060-1203803532_thumb.jpg

post-12060-1203803552_thumb.jpg

post-12060-1203803568_thumb.jpg

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Gisborne NZ
Posted
Twin for Pommy

I have an R spec in Conquer too, special request on my part. meant waiting a bit longer but why not...

I couple of Pics of mine...

PB220005.jpg

PB220019.jpg

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Gisborne NZ
Posted
that's a special car u have there bigmat!

Thanks, Scribr, whats you next purchase.... Hanging out for the FG series are you...

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 9m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: south australia
Posted

r spec no 218 white manual south australia

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 7m 13d
Posted

Hi all,

Just rejoined the forums (had a mercury XR6T modded), sold 2 years ago.

Took delivery of my new Spec R on Monday, Lightening Strike ZF.

Pretty happy, nice car. However, I am already thinking Edit as it's not quite as quick as the modded XR was, that said, I know what you are thinking...it's only 2 DAYS OLD! Patience grasshopper... Nizpro is calling!!! :censored:

  • You are a dead set goose
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 10m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Finally my Lightening Strike brother!

Where abouts are ya mate?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...