EZ2CME Formerly XR6NA Member 3,512 Member For: 20y 9m 30d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 15/01/08 07:39 AM Posted 15/01/08 07:39 AM Hi Guys,Got my car back from a retune after the plenum install and ended up with 302rwkw. Can't really say too much about the tune at the moment as its been wet all day here and I can't really test the car out. I really do need to get that stock cat out of the system though. However, the plenum certainly has given me better throttle response which I love. Sounds awesome under power with all the process west gear under there.As soon as I can I'll get a copy of my dyno sheet up.
Felix Large Member Member 564 Member For: 19y 7m 24d Location: Brisvegas Posted 15/01/08 08:24 AM Posted 15/01/08 08:24 AM Congrats! Damn right it sounded awesome, hope you didnt mind me poking around in there when you werent present... Sounded sooooo sweet on the dyno.Felix
EZ2CME Formerly XR6NA Member 3,512 Member For: 20y 9m 30d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 15/01/08 08:33 AM Author Posted 15/01/08 08:33 AM (edited) Nah mate more than welcome. If I get off my lazy butt I'll make some vids and share with everyone else. Edited 15/01/08 08:34 AM by EZ2CME
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 5d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 15/01/08 08:51 AM Posted 15/01/08 08:51 AM Good stuff Kermit Must be a bit different to drive than that snot-green NA you started with! hope you didnt mind me poking around in there.....
IH8TOADS Legacy Donating Member 3,618 Member For: 21y 2m 22d Gender: Male Location: OZ Posted 15/01/08 08:58 AM Posted 15/01/08 08:58 AM All that gear and a stock cat? What were you thinking lol
PSYCHO XRT THE PSYCHO XRT Legacy Donating Member 1,275 Member For: 20y 9m 22d Gender: Not Telling Location: At the lights! Posted 15/01/08 09:38 AM Posted 15/01/08 09:38 AM Well done champ
DORKO Member 340 Member For: 19y 6m 18d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 15/01/08 10:32 AM Posted 15/01/08 10:32 AM All that gear and a stock cat? What were you thinking lolSorry, but im pretty jubby when it comes to car terms. Whats wrong with the standard cat?Dorko
RAP1D Member Legacy Donating Member 3,739 Member For: 20y 4m 10d Gender: Male Location: Sydney NSW Posted 15/01/08 11:38 AM Posted 15/01/08 11:38 AM Whats wrong with it... it wont flow over 300. All that gear should get you 350 with a high flow cat.Good to hear it drives heaps better.
EZ2CME Formerly XR6NA Member 3,512 Member For: 20y 9m 30d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 15/01/08 12:09 PM Author Posted 15/01/08 12:09 PM Good stuff Kermit Must be a bit different to drive than that snot-green NA you started with! Yeah tell me about it. Can't believe I used to think that thing went alright.All that gear and a stock cat? What were you thinking lolAll had to do with euro emission laws. But that's going to change soon enough I think.Whats wrong with it... it wont flow over 300. All that gear should get you 350 with a high flow cat.Good to hear it drives heaps better.Thanks mate I'm hoping tomorrow is dry so I can give her a good test out.
EZ2CME Formerly XR6NA Member 3,512 Member For: 20y 9m 30d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 16/01/08 08:24 AM Author Posted 16/01/08 08:24 AM Well got a chance to test the car out a bit on the way to and from work and it absolutely fly's. Overtaking on the highway you reach license loosing speeds very quickly. The extra throttle response that I now have is awesome, I love it. Comes on boost heaps quicker and the noise it makes under acceleration is just awesome. Now who wants to give me money for engine internals??
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now