nilsson870 Member 88 Member For: 20y 4m 18d Location: narangba nrth brisbane Posted 16/01/08 09:48 AM Posted 16/01/08 09:48 AM LOL nice work mate, I wont give u money for the internals but ill take a free spin from ya on a dry day sometime soon haha
YPURV4 KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE, Member 2,813 Member For: 20y 4m 29d Gender: Male Posted 17/01/08 04:24 AM Posted 17/01/08 04:24 AM Nice work mate welcome to the club So will you destroy your brother now ha ha ha.
mbjunior99 Member 4,359 Member For: 23y 9m 10d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 17/01/08 05:16 AM Posted 17/01/08 05:16 AM For now
EZ2CME Formerly XR6NA Member 3,512 Member For: 20y 10m 2d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 17/01/08 08:16 AM Author Posted 17/01/08 08:16 AM Nice work mate welcome to the club So will you destroy your brother now ha ha ha.Thanks mate and of course I do.For now Who are you kidding, you will always be looking at the back of my car
YPURV4 KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE, Member 2,813 Member For: 20y 4m 29d Gender: Male Posted 17/01/08 08:21 AM Posted 17/01/08 08:21 AM Thanks mate and of course I do.Who are you kidding, you will always be looking at the back of my car LOVE IT....Oi but your bro has one thing on you its orange
EZ2CME Formerly XR6NA Member 3,512 Member For: 20y 10m 2d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 17/01/08 08:38 AM Author Posted 17/01/08 08:38 AM Yeah, I also like his brembo's. Might have to make a late night visit.
mbjunior99 Member 4,359 Member For: 23y 9m 10d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 17/01/08 09:25 AM Posted 17/01/08 09:25 AM
EZ2CME Formerly XR6NA Member 3,512 Member For: 20y 10m 2d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 20/06/08 06:34 AM Author Posted 20/06/08 06:34 AM Well been back to RDP now for my last power upgrade visit. Got a 4" dump to 3.5" exhaust put on and a retune. Now making 311rwkw and that's where it will stay unless I get engine internals done. Comes on boost so easy now, I have trouble keeping it off boost. Stupid rain means I haven't been able to really give it a test out but I'm a happy chappy for now.
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 25d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 20/06/08 06:53 AM Posted 20/06/08 06:53 AM Good stuff mate, must be pretty quick from a roll on....and it seems to be pretty good on the spot....
EZ2CME Formerly XR6NA Member 3,512 Member For: 20y 10m 2d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 20/06/08 07:00 AM Author Posted 20/06/08 07:00 AM (edited) Thanks Pat, yeah it does alright on the spot. I would put up the videos from that day but my plates are still visible sometimes so I'll need to try and reduce the quality or something to get them up.I went for another drive because I couldn't help myself to find some dry roads and I did find some. I will never listen to the recommendations of a bob jane again with regard to tyres. Maxis suck!! But its good fun trying to get traction. It sounds even better with this new exhaust. Love it!!If only I had the $$ to do engine internals. Edited 20/06/08 07:01 AM by EZ2CME
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now