How To Get Back At Your Enemies

Kimberley Scott

• Member For: 16y 4m 9d
Haha, you actually missed a bit. It says, it'll burn through the bonnet, the engine, the axle, and anything in it's way including 2feet of asphalt. hahaha, powerful stuff. Burns bloody hot, needs the Magnesium just to light it.

Hmmm, and to light the magnesium the flame has to be about 640 degrees - would take forever with a Bic lighter... you would need a bunsen burner or an oxy torch - sounds a little complicated for hit & run style revenge.

Me - I'm partial to a bit of napalm graffiti - may as well replace the wall or concrete coz it ain't coming off! (is that one in the cookbook?)

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member For: 16y 10m 27d

Napalm is in the book, very easy to make.

Now, about this Napalm graffiti... explain. hehehe

easiest way to light the magnesium is with a sparkler...

so bit of a process, can't be in too much of a rush. Lighter lights the sparkler, sparkler lights the magnesium... magnesium lights the thermite... anything in it's path disappears.

Napalm is in the book, very easy to make.

Now, about this Napalm graffiti... explain. hehehe

easiest way to light the magnesium is with a sparkler...

so bit of a process, can't be in too much of a rush. Lighter lights the sparkler, sparkler lights the magnesium... magnesium lights the thermite... anything in it's path disappears.

You've done this before haven't you Twisty :spoton: (mixing up a fresh batch of thermite)

Now, napalm graffiti... mix up some napalm (I use styrafoam coffee cups and Optimax) and pour liberally on the ground spelling out the letters of your desired insult or cuss word - making sure you have a little dribble connecting each letter... set it alight and stand back.

When the flames die down and it has cooled, the napalm will have fused into the concrete / pavers / bricks and the black resin left over is impossible to remove.

A mispent youth

• Member For: 16y 10m 27d
You've done this before haven't you Twisty :spoton: (mixing up a fresh batch of thermite)

Put it this way, the re-enforced steel floor of a shipping container, and a fairly thick concrete slab with reinforcing in it... didn't survive. haha

Napalm graffiti sounds interesting, in a childish spelling swear words kind of way... haha. We used to use liquid chlorine on grass ovals... nothing grows back in that soil.

Styrofoam and turps builds a nice consistency. :blush:

Sounds like a mispent adulthood too! Oh, the chlorine on grass is a killer... I am sure there are plenty of high school ovals with F&%K writtne in big yellow letters :spacey:

I remember the sweet revenge we took on muck up day at highschool... About 10 drunk boys climbed onto the roof and pissed in the airconditioning ducts one Friday night... the following Monday was about 38 degrees...