Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 6d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 24/11/07 07:50 AM Posted 24/11/07 07:50 AM what model is your car? the over boost shutdown was altered so most cars will run 9psi without going into limp mode.
Woggymobster Member 23 Member For: 19y 5m 5d Gender: Male Location: Mitchell QLD Posted 24/11/07 08:35 AM Author Posted 24/11/07 08:35 AM what model is your car? the over boost shutdown was altered so most cars will run 9psi without going into limp mode.2004 mk1 mate
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 4d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 24/11/07 08:46 AM Posted 24/11/07 08:46 AM It's going to lean out at some stage that's a given. I'd what a bit more than a AFR gauge to go by.
Woggymobster Member 23 Member For: 19y 5m 5d Gender: Male Location: Mitchell QLD Posted 24/11/07 08:52 AM Author Posted 24/11/07 08:52 AM Very true there Adam I am only in the testing purposes at the moment just wanted to see if I could up the boost without a flash tuner and I have succeded on my car so I am happy thanks for all your help on this matter
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now