Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Mitchell QLD
Posted

Hi can anyone help me with a problem that I am having...

Ok I Need to know which wire is the ECU to Boost Control Soleniod :freak:

Any help would be greatly appricated on this topic

Thanks

  • Here since the start...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted

The C connector. The wiring is W-R from the PCM to solenoid and R-G out of the solenoid.

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Mitchell QLD
Posted

I would want to play with the wastegate control soleniod that should be the one that I would hook up a Eboost too?

  • Here since the start...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted

No idea.

Eboost is trouble from what I've read.

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Mitchell QLD
Posted
The C connector. The wiring is W-R from the PCM to solenoid and R-G out of the solenoid.

Any chance you could put that into stupid terms so we are talking about the wastegate solenoid under the fuse box right so I want to cut the W-R but what is W-R? thanks

  • Here since the start...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted

I don't have the coding but it's more than likely a White with Red traced wire.

No offence, but if you need it in "stupid terms" should you be playing with it?

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Mitchell QLD
Posted

Probley not but I will sure as hell try lol thanks for all your help with this one I will go and try now and see what happens.

Thanks Again :)

  • Moar Powar Babeh
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted
No idea.

Eboost is trouble from what i've read.

An Eboost is a great bit of gear with the right set up and tuning

Woggy, why arent you using the solenoid thats supplied with the Eboost? if you disconnect the factory solenoid your ecu wont like it. You understand that you will need you edit tune adjusted to suit the boost level you want to run.

  • Here since the start...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted

Double check the wiring before you go hacking anything up. The last thing you want to do is cut the wrong wires. Who knows what could happen!

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Mitchell QLD
Posted

I have designed up a simple pcb to alter to signals to ajust the boost without needing a tune so far with it installed and no flash tune I have managed to get 9psi without any problems and my afr gauge is showing that I am not leaning out yet so I think with a bit more development I should be able to get more but at the moment I am at my limits with what I have built

And a big :Doh: To the FORD ECU

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...