Gfb Gofastbits Mach 1 Blow Off Valve

Doolz

• Member For: 16y 5m 5d

Hey

Only new to the XR6T "gang" as I bought mine a few weeks ago. I ended up buying a 2005 model for a great price. I have read the topics with regards to blow off valves and it seems a little confusing but interesting. I can see that Stealth FX seems the best but it is also the most expensive by far (around $500)

I have been looking at a GFB GOFASTBITS MACH 1 BLOW OFF VALVE. What do people think of this? For a couple of hundred less, I can get this one. I am still running the car standard for the time being, just waiting for the wararnty to run out.

I am making a few assumptions if I decide to purchase this.

1. I do not have to mount it on brackets

2. I can switch it over relatively quickly before taking car in for a service

3. I will vent 100% to atmosphere. Therefore I will need to plug up the return line with a stopper (saw it in another forum

4. it will sound great running on standard boost.

Any information regarding this would be great.

Thanks

• Member For: 16y 5m 24d

just got my stealth fx for my T today. havent had the chance to actually play with the settings yet though but its currently sitting on 50/50 n sounds nice. isnt too loud nor is it too soft.

ill play around with it once I can walk lol... its abit hard when u have to hop around your engine bay on one leg :spoton::spoton:

• Member For: 16y 5m 5d

That sounds awesome. I decided to go the stealth fx as well. Hopefully it will arrive this week and I can install it on the weekend. I assume it is pretty easy.

skunk, are you running on standard boost or have you upgraded the engine.

Cant wait till the FX comes.

• Member For: 16y 5m 24d
That sounds awesome. I decided to go the stealth fx as well. Hopefully it will arrive this week and I can install it on the weekend. I assume it is pretty easy.

skunk, are you running on standard boost or have you upgraded the engine.

Cant wait till the FX comes.

hey doolz, yeah the FX is awesome ! im just running standard everything lol. could soundbetter with more mods !