• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 1m 8d

Ok so it looks like we may have more traction on the beach road cruise on the 9th of Dec.

Does any one know of good places to have a barbie out that way to accomidate 10-15 cars???

The sooner people let me know the sooner I can have the final details up.

Regards

TUFXRT6 :spoton:

• KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE,
  • Member For: 17y 11m 24d
Ok so it looks like we may have more traction on the beach road cruise on the 9th of Dec.

Does any one know of good places to have a barbie out that way to accomidate 10-15 cars???

The sooner people let me know the sooner I can have the final details up.

Regards

TUFXRT6 :spoton:

What about in st kilda there is a big park are next to the pier, and there is also a fair few car space along side it (beach side) I thinks it marine or pier prd or some thing.

Mordy on a hot day will be packed with familys and there kids, so I doubt will get a spot.

I live around here so ill go up down on the weekend and try and find a spot where we can all park togther.

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 1m 8d
What about in st kilda there is a big park are next to the pier, and there is also a fair few car space along side it (beach side) I thinks it marine or pier prd or some thing.

Mordy on a hot day will be packed with familys and there kids, so I doubt will get a spot.

I live around here so ill go up down on the weekend and try and find a spot where we can all park togther.

Are you saying we should start the cruise up the coast then head to St Kilda for lunch??

or have lunch in St kilda & head down the coast for a cruise??

I would say its going to be really hard to get a barbie @ st kilda on warm days.

Though if we have lunch before going on the cruise we would be able to get a barbie more easily as I would get there earlyish to call shot gun for us.

Regards

TUFXRT6 :beerchug: