Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

The big fella is MIA :spoton:

Got it yet Shane?

  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Forged Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 7m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SW Sydney
Posted (edited)

he was on here just earlier... :spoton:

Edited by senna_T
  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

Ignorant bastard....might have to go and throw rocks at his window :gooff:

  • Forged Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 7m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SW Sydney
Posted

yeah, but then we'll never get a ride in the F6!

  • Formerly Turbo6
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 8m 20d
  • Location: North Brisbane
Posted

Sorry boys....... I hate this time of year.

Well, I was so impressed I did buy one. I will try and even get some pics of it soon.

I got it a couple of weeks ago with 25 kms on it and now it has nearly 2000. Awesome car, I love the thing. Nice and quiet and smooth, plenty of grunt - goes like something that size (and a diesel!!) has no right to. It is a pretty tough looking car especially from the front and to be honest, gets way more looks (maybe it is just the comically tall idiot inside) then my F6 ever did.

The 0-100 time of 6.4s I actually think may be a little conservative - the torque is unreal. I will take Trent for a ride and he can report back..............

  • www.australianflag.org.au
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 2m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

All Trent can do is post smileys, pick a more articulate person please, we want a decent report.

Scotty

  • Forged Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 7m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SW Sydney
Posted

well you're keeping consistent - first you have one of the most powerful Typhoons around, and now you own Australia's most powerful Diesel!

when's it getting boosted?

  • Formerly Turbo6
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 8m 20d
  • Location: North Brisbane
Posted

Hey Trent, you busy now?

Lets go right now if you aren't.

  • Forged Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 7m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SW Sydney
Posted

that is sooo not fair......

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...