Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 11m
Posted

hi guys, I went to overtake a car the other day , so doing as ya do I put the foot down, then noticed a loud baffling, kinda back firing , (put put put really fast) noise. its only happend about twice that day and I am stumped to why it was doing that...any idea's?

  • BACK SLOWER THEN EVER!
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 3m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

how long since you've had the plugs changed??

Ozzie

  • BOOST
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 23y 1m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Southern Highlands NSW
Posted

Need more info.. Have you had the car tuned. done anything to the intake or exhaust

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

mine does this when I dont turn off traction control

because ive taken out the center muffler it sounds louder

but I dunno if its the same noise as what your talking about

  • Forged Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 8m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SW Sydney
Posted

you're probably hearing traction control working, its sounds kind of like a limiter with a soft cut if you keep your foot down with TC working

  • Mmmmm......BOOST
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: central coast
Posted

It's all guess work till we get more info

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...