Anchor Member 270 Member For: 16y 6m 27d Gender: Male Location: Rockhampton Posted 24/07/10 11:17 AM Posted 24/07/10 11:17 AM (edited) Haha and a pod filter bro!!Made 462 tonight. Flat 14psi. 11.0 afr. Goes off :D Edited 24/07/10 11:19 AM by Anchor
turbo ute79 Member 376 Member For: 18y 1m 10d Gender: Male Location: gladstone qld Posted 24/07/10 01:47 PM Posted 24/07/10 01:47 PM yeah I think you were gone but we backed up the 696 from thurs night. if we had of had thurs night temps it would have a gone over 700 I reckon. still can not complain at all about 696 rwhp on pump fuel. good to meet you guys too yous all seem like a top bunch of blokes.
david_c Member 65 Member For: 18y 5m 9d Gender: Male Location: cq Posted 25/07/10 08:27 AM Posted 25/07/10 08:27 AM (edited) did not see to meany turbos down at the dargs where are you all??but good to see some big power out of the turbo ford Edited 25/07/10 08:29 AM by david_c
mattyb Legacy Donating Member 1,097 Member For: 18y 3m 23d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast, QLD Posted 25/07/10 09:52 PM Posted 25/07/10 09:52 PM pod filters are legal if in an enclosed state.. being inside the front guard enclosed inside the bumper and front guard do count as an enclosure. Missus woks at QT and checked this up for me a while back.You guys seem to be running some good numbers. Have to catch up next time I'm in town.
Anchor Member 270 Member For: 16y 6m 27d Gender: Male Location: Rockhampton Posted 26/07/10 12:44 AM Posted 26/07/10 12:44 AM I would have love to run at the drags. But didn't get tuned till Saturday during the dyno comp in rocky..
turbo ute79 Member 376 Member For: 18y 1m 10d Gender: Male Location: gladstone qld Posted 02/08/10 10:54 AM Posted 02/08/10 10:54 AM anyone goin to the test and tune this month at benaraby, gunna take the ute to the strip and see if I get sent home or not.
Anchor Member 270 Member For: 16y 6m 27d Gender: Male Location: Rockhampton Posted 02/08/10 11:31 AM Posted 02/08/10 11:31 AM Probably not, don't want to break it before powercruise haha.
david_c Member 65 Member For: 18y 5m 9d Gender: Male Location: cq Posted 02/08/10 11:47 PM Posted 02/08/10 11:47 PM yer I hope to be there for the test & tune
turbo ute79 Member 376 Member For: 18y 1m 10d Gender: Male Location: gladstone qld Posted 03/08/10 06:34 AM Posted 03/08/10 06:34 AM how many from cq goin to powercuise. im still undecided as to whether im goin or not yet. what date is it anyway. I am thinkin if I go il go down thurs have fri sat there and drive home sun. il prob neeed a trailer to get my car home if I go anyway.
Anchor Member 270 Member For: 16y 6m 27d Gender: Male Location: Rockhampton Posted 03/08/10 10:11 AM Posted 03/08/10 10:11 AM Dude go, there is a heap from gladdy going as well. $180 if you nominate before middle of august. 26th to 29th of august I think? 26th is just scruit for the early birds. Events are 27th - 29th. Or Friday to sunday if I haven't got my dates right.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now