mjh Member 156 Member For: 23y 7m 17d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 22/06/03 04:31 AM Posted 22/06/03 04:31 AM Hello everybody!!!!I was wondering if anybody could help me out here!!!I am trying to find the code for the blood orange colour. Does anyone know where I can buy it from. I am in brisbane and only require a couple of litres. But I was just wondering if anybody knows if you can get it or not. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
HellionXR6T I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :) Legacy Donating Member 4,348 Member For: 23y 11m 1d Gender: Male Location: West Brisbane Posted 22/06/03 04:59 AM Posted 22/06/03 04:59 AM Lift up your bonnet, it's on the second sticker: "PAINT".Ours is Phantom...eg: 'P3' is the code for the colour.Ummm, as far as acquiring a couple of litres??? No idea...Touch up specialist should have it on their databases. Why do you need a couple of litres? What happened?
mjh Member 156 Member For: 23y 7m 17d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 22/06/03 05:02 AM Author Posted 22/06/03 05:02 AM I own a blueprint car and I want Blood orange colour. This idiot friend of mine bought a 4wd that he is doing up, he loves the colour so much that he is going to buy it and spray paint the car in that colour. I am totally against him painting it that colour, but I owe him one so I can't say no.
Cobra potty trained Legacy Donating Member 1,938 Member For: 23y 5m 9d Gender: Male Posted 22/06/03 05:15 AM Posted 22/06/03 05:15 AM any auto-paint shop should be able to help ... ::
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 8m 4d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 22/06/03 10:28 AM Posted 22/06/03 10:28 AM its been a week since ive been at work (4 wisdom teeth out), so my memory aint all that good, but I think the first letter is "B" and I think maybe "7"?so b7? probably wrong. they drugged me up bigtime in the chair!!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now