Creesy Member 21 Member For: 19y 1m 23d Posted 10/09/07 07:54 AM Posted 10/09/07 07:54 AM Gday Guys,was just having a squiz at ebay and come across these rimshttp://cgi.ebay.com.au/FORD-FALCON-FPV-TYP...1QQcmdZViewItemThey claim to be 19inch Typhoon wheels now I know they are most likely copies but what do people think of these does any one have a set?CheersTroy
F6_Charlie Legacy Donating Member 1,001 Member For: 22y 1m 8d Gender: Male Posted 10/09/07 08:01 AM Posted 10/09/07 08:01 AM There not most likely copies, they are copies. The person even says so on the ebay page "exact copies of genuine Ford wheels" personally I dont like them I rather the gt wheels, but each to there own. the question is do you like them??
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 13d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 10/09/07 08:02 AM Posted 10/09/07 08:02 AM Copies, There ok though depends on the car
YPURV4 KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE, Member 2,813 Member For: 20y 5m 5d Gender: Male Posted 10/09/07 08:17 AM Posted 10/09/07 08:17 AM Tuff wheels mate, id get em if they came in 20's.
Creesy Member 21 Member For: 19y 1m 23d Posted 10/09/07 08:29 AM Author Posted 10/09/07 08:29 AM I was thinking the same I emailed the seller to see if they are made or could be made as 20 inch as I couldnt go back to 19s....
gu4800 Member 156 Member For: 19y 5m 28d Location: Brisbane Posted 10/09/07 10:57 AM Posted 10/09/07 10:57 AM This guy is a sponsor on another forum (I think I can say that!), and plenty of people have bought off him. Everyone has good things to say, and you can get tyres through him as well.If you buy, you can rest assured you well get good (copied) quality and service.CheersDan
JP300 Legacy Donating Member 842 Member For: 21y 25d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 10/09/07 11:01 AM Posted 10/09/07 11:01 AM It actually states "This are aftermarket wheels, exact copies of genuine Ford wheels. " on the bottom of the ad !!
AceofSpades Boostaholics anonymous Member 202 Member For: 20y 1m 28d Gender: Male Location: Broady Posted 12/09/07 09:02 AM Posted 12/09/07 09:02 AM I have just fitted a set of the mk 1 typhoon style 18"s quite happy so far, wil llet you know if any faults occour.
AzMahoony Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned. Member 3,343 Member For: 19y 6m 11d Gender: Male Location: Canning Vale, W.A Posted 12/09/07 09:12 AM Posted 12/09/07 09:12 AM WHY CANT ANYONE MAKE COPIES OF THE DARK AGENTS!?!?I want a set of them over the speedy infernos :(
XR6IXT Legacy Donating Member 662 Member For: 21y 1m 17d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 12/09/07 09:47 AM Posted 12/09/07 09:47 AM WHY CANT ANYONE MAKE COPIES OF THE DARK AGENTS!?!?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now