SHOWDOWN BACK SLOWER THEN EVER! Member 706 Member For: 19y 3m 2d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 09/09/07 12:37 PM Posted 09/09/07 12:37 PM This is keeping me up every night... Is it possible to fabricate 2 separate pipes to replace the current factory crossover?I know Kevin is working on one, but that is for stage 2 kit.I am talking keep original black piping hook up these pipes and replace the crossover, hopefully resulting in more flow, and not costing upwards of $500. My aim, get a stage 1 intercooler + UBP (plaz or PW) and replace the crossover...OzziePlease my excuse the dodgy photoshop skills
TornadoJudd Legacy Donating Member 818 Member For: 20y 7m 20d Posted 09/09/07 12:43 PM Posted 09/09/07 12:43 PM Yes.
seventytwo Still have a turbo, it's just on a diesel. Legacy Donating Member 5,368 Member For: 21y 2m 29d Gender: Male Location: The 8th Dimension Posted 09/09/07 12:44 PM Posted 09/09/07 12:44 PM Would not be hard for a decent exhaust shop to knock one up.
ritzy Member 119 Member For: 19y 8m 16d Gender: Male Location: Lysterfield, Melbourne Posted 09/09/07 01:20 PM Posted 09/09/07 01:20 PM I don't think you would get any benieft, for the effort.
TURBO4LT Member 1,533 Member For: 23y 1m 18d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 10/09/07 02:04 AM Posted 10/09/07 02:04 AM Yes
SCRIBR Yaris member Member 4,486 Member For: 20y 3m 15d Gender: Male Posted 10/09/07 02:14 AM Posted 10/09/07 02:14 AM I don't think you would get any benieft, for the effort.plazmaman said that that is the next most restrictive part after the UBP.. so it would have to help.
Process West Member 248 Member For: 20y 4m 3d Gender: Male Location: Wollongong NSW Posted 10/09/07 02:17 AM Posted 10/09/07 02:17 AM This is keeping me up every night... Is it possible to fabricate 2 separate pipes to replace the current factory crossover?I know Kevin is working on one, but that is for stage 2 kit.I am talking keep original black piping hook up these pipes and replace the crossover, hopefully resulting in more flow, and not costing upwards of $500. My aim, get a stage 1 intercooler + UBP (plaz or PW) and replace the crossover...OzziePlease my excuse the dodgy photoshop skillsMateWait a few weeks and I will have package available that will include the stage 1 cooler, ABP (around battery pipe), cross over replacement + my cold air intake.Ive got plenty of new bits and pieces very close now.Kev
SCRIBR Yaris member Member 4,486 Member For: 20y 3m 15d Gender: Male Posted 10/09/07 03:35 AM Posted 10/09/07 03:35 AM awwww!but I just brought the UBP
plazmaman Member 43 Member For: 20y 1m 6d Posted 11/09/07 07:34 AM Posted 11/09/07 07:34 AM This is keeping me up every night... Is it possible to fabricate 2 separate pipes to replace the current factory crossover?I know Kevin is working on one, but that is for stage 2 kit.I am talking keep original black piping hook up these pipes and replace the crossover, hopefully resulting in more flow, and not costing upwards of $500. My aim, get a stage 1 intercooler + UBP (plaz or PW) and replace the crossover...OzziePlease my excuse the dodgy photoshop skills We have the engine bay only piping kit available for forum members - $495. This will fit up to our ubpipe and our stg1 1 cooler if required at a later date this is a better option for max flow than replacing the over the top part only. 20+ rwkw gains by most forum members that use these. PM us any questions Plazmaman
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now