Guest dico2020 Guests Posted 02/09/07 12:20 PM Posted 02/09/07 12:20 PM well after being mates with danny for 10+ years he has finally done somthing useful for me . after being "forced" to buy injectors (haha and a xr6t!) , I decided not to stuff around and purchased the p/west plenum cooler kit, and obviously a flasher box. im waiting for a full x-force exhaust to come, a fuel pump and v/springs.but anyway young sexyhead ported my wastegate and slaped on a new 12psi actuator, and we (jonny (hinrg) jimmy (forced6) sexyface and my goodself fitted my kit. (nah not really... they stood around sucking jonny n' coke cans while I did all the work)well anyway sexybrain gave it a "pansy " tune until we get it onto a dyno and omffgfggfg my car is a animal.. you get the idea I think I better change my undies, and take somthing for the uncontrolable shaking that im doing whilst driving and anywhere upto 30mins after I finish driving. mannnnnnn this thing if fun.danny has helped me out more that anyone will believe.. so thanks for your help! and putting up with me (I am actually really annoying )love matty
Headsex Legacy Donating Member 2,528 Member For: 21y 1m 23d Gender: Male Location: Melb Posted 02/09/07 12:22 PM Posted 02/09/07 12:22 PM post some pics butthead
SCRIBR Yaris member Member 4,486 Member For: 20y 3m 13d Gender: Male Posted 02/09/07 12:30 PM Posted 02/09/07 12:30 PM whens it going on the dyno dico?!?!?top stuff danny
Guest dico2020 Guests Posted 02/09/07 12:41 PM Posted 02/09/07 12:41 PM (edited) 1VlJySSiTCU just after we got it running... me was a lil excited! Edited 02/09/07 12:42 PM by dico2020
Headsex Legacy Donating Member 2,528 Member For: 21y 1m 23d Gender: Male Location: Melb Posted 02/09/07 12:49 PM Posted 02/09/07 12:49 PM you need to hurry up and finish your rocker cover cover it will really look trick then
Fat-Tony Legacy Donating Member 5,364 Member For: 20y 6m 13d Posted 02/09/07 12:49 PM Posted 02/09/07 12:49 PM Hi dico I love you...You're a bloody hoon
Guest dico2020 Guests Posted 02/09/07 12:50 PM Posted 02/09/07 12:50 PM oh and if you missed it in another thread...yes its shiney... no its nowhere near finished! but all the rubber "dicks" line up nicely and it should be right for the weekend!ill have to make room for the egr? pcv? valve too (hence the reason why it aint sitting flat!)
Guest dico2020 Guests Posted 02/09/07 12:52 PM Posted 02/09/07 12:52 PM oh and thanks wrighty for the comments in the other thread!and I love u too adem
Wright'y Member 226 Member For: 22y 6m 18d Gender: Male Location: Darwin, NT Posted 02/09/07 12:53 PM Posted 02/09/07 12:53 PM sweet dude, what sort of power are you expecting?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now