Lord Cyric Just sit back and enjoy the ride...! Legacy Donating Member 1,121 Member For: 23y 1m 8d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, NSW Posted 02/09/07 12:05 PM Author Posted 02/09/07 12:05 PM Just wondering does anyone know how much the Alpine VehicleHub Pro cost ?The VHub Pro retails for ~$900, but it's the interface cables that are ridiculously expensive. The Ford BA ICC Interface and the iPod Interface cable are ~$150 each!
Lord Cyric Just sit back and enjoy the ride...! Legacy Donating Member 1,121 Member For: 23y 1m 8d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, NSW Posted 02/09/07 12:15 PM Author Posted 02/09/07 12:15 PM I'llpemyselfl laughing ifyoustill get audio whine.Haha, nah seriously, I'm looking forward to seeing it. Good luck.I must be lucky because my baby doesn't suffer from that nasty whining noise.
ritzy Member 119 Member For: 19y 8m 13d Gender: Male Location: Lysterfield, Melbourne Posted 05/09/07 12:45 PM Posted 05/09/07 12:45 PM up some pics when you pick it up...
Lord Cyric Just sit back and enjoy the ride...! Legacy Donating Member 1,121 Member For: 23y 1m 8d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, NSW Posted 06/09/07 12:55 AM Author Posted 06/09/07 12:55 AM (edited) Nee-how from Shanghai! Starting to get sleep deprivation with less than 48 hours to go. I'm going head straight from the airport to the workshop on Saturday morning. That's how excited I am! (insert Big Kev references here) God dammit! Where's my universal remote? Need to hit the fast-forward button! Edited 06/09/07 12:55 AM by Lord Cyric
DBOSS Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car Member 3,918 Member For: 23y 3m 10d Location: D SHIRE! Posted 06/09/07 01:03 AM Posted 06/09/07 01:03 AM Look forward to hearing the results big Phil!CYA JEFF
veczar Gold Platinum Member Member 1,081 Member For: 22y 3m 6d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 06/09/07 04:57 AM Posted 06/09/07 04:57 AM So why did you deside on the MB Quart brand. Ive never really heard much about them? Pricey?
Lord Cyric Just sit back and enjoy the ride...! Legacy Donating Member 1,121 Member For: 23y 1m 8d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, NSW Posted 06/09/07 02:46 PM Author Posted 06/09/07 02:46 PM So why did you deside on the MB Quart brand. Ive never really heard much about them? Pricey?MB Quart are a German company and one of the more expensive options. All their speaker products are hand-made and from an engineering standpoint... their designs are simple, elegant and sound brilliant. For me, I'm more into the sound quality than the thump'n'thud you get from most car audio setups. So I have no problem spending the extra cash if it means I can enjoy the experience so much better.Hmmm... 32 hours left and counting. It's gonna be a long flight home tomorrow night.
loopism Tractor Driver Member 709 Member For: 20y 7m 22d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 06/09/07 11:54 PM Posted 06/09/07 11:54 PM (edited) This is gonna sound so sweet. I love the European speakers for their sound. Wonder how much Dynamat will be used to deaden the car? Edited 06/09/07 11:54 PM by loopism
Lord Cyric Just sit back and enjoy the ride...! Legacy Donating Member 1,121 Member For: 23y 1m 8d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, NSW Posted 08/09/07 12:15 AM Author Posted 08/09/07 12:15 AM Well, I'm home... but can't get my car yet. Stupid APEC holiday screwed up the workshop this week. Have to wait until this arvo before I get my baby back...
saleen Big Gun Legacy Donating Member 4,170 Member For: 23y 11m 22d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 08/09/07 12:24 AM Posted 08/09/07 12:24 AM I must be lucky because my baby doesn't suffer from that nasty whining noise. Hey, I just noticed you have 'new' rims. Did you post pics up? If so, link me up.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now