Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Just sit back and enjoy the ride...!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney, NSW
Posted

While I'm overseas for the next week, I'm putting my baby in for a serious audio upgrade. :roflmbo:

Been planning this for a while with the advice from some audiophile forum members and friends, this is what is going in this coming week:

Can't wait to get home next Saturday. Hmmm... I'm gonna enjoy cruising down to Melbourne for BVW3! :spoton:

  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m 16d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

are you sure you need the 3sixty.1 with the alpine hub? I eould have thought it would have rca outs, and you could tune it via the amps.

no matter either may, it is going to be a great setup! be sure to post some pics of your boot.

cheers

  • Just sit back and enjoy the ride...!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney, NSW
Posted (edited)
are you sure you need the 3sixty.1 with the alpine hub? I would have thought it would have rca outs, and you could tune it via the amps.

One thing I want is the ability to pump audio & video from my 5G Video iPod to my TFT screen in the Ford ICC. The Alpine VHub Pro does this with a proper Ford ICC Integration Kit, allows me to remotely control my iPod from it's "Control Orb" as well as giving me additional A/V inputs for use later on (DVD, Carputer, etc). It also allows me to split various A/V outputs to different locations (did someone say "Hater-vision"???). :spoton:

As for the 3sixty.1, it's just an audio processor that has an auxiliary audio input specially for connecting your portable music device. The cool thing is it works seemlessly with the Rockford Fosgate amps I'm using and I can adjust it's programming on the fly with my iPaq via bluetooth (can you tell I'm a geek?). :roflmbo:

When I fly in next Saturday morning, I'm heading straight to the workshop first to pickup my baby, take her for a test drive and then go home. :roflmbo:

Edited by Lord Cyric
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m 16d
  • Gender: Male
Posted
As for the 3sixty.1, it's just an audio processor that has an auxiliary audio input specially for connecting your portable music device. The cool thing is it works seemlessly with the Rockford Fosgate amps I'm using and I can adjust it's programming on the fly with my iPaq via bluetooth (can you tell I'm a geek?). :blink:

I see.. very cool!!

  • Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 4m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney NSW
Posted

Quality products there, but titanium tweeters and leather dont go too well together... I'd go for a soft dome.

  • Team Kickass
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 8m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Albion Park, NSW
Posted

Who is doing the install.

  • Big Gun
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: NSW
Posted

I'llpemyselfl laughing ifyoustill get audio whine.

Haha, nah seriously, I'm looking forward to seeing it. Good luck.

  • Just sit back and enjoy the ride...!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney, NSW
Posted (edited)
Who is doing the install.

Lifestyle Audio Store in North Parramatta. They do most of their work on more "prestige" vehicles, but the job they did on a black XR8 ute a while ago sounded awesome!

Edited by Lord Cyric

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...