XF Falcon <put funny sh*t here> Member 3,365 Member For: 19y 10m 25d Gender: Male Location: Perth, NOR Posted 30/08/07 07:12 AM Posted 30/08/07 07:12 AM Welcome to the de-badged club looks a lot better mate.The good thing about it is that every P plater isnt going to want to race you.... although you have a nice shiny cooler up the front hah so yeah
Adrian6T T.P.I.S. Legacy Donating Member 2,578 Member For: 21y 10m Gender: Male Location: SoR, WA Posted 30/08/07 07:23 AM Posted 30/08/07 07:23 AM Did you guys use fishing wire to remove them?What did you use to clean the glue? Metho?
tmac450 Member 1,650 Member For: 20y 1m Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 30/08/07 07:47 AM Posted 30/08/07 07:47 AM Yeh the wing is the next thing to go im getting some xr8 mags from a mate so I will do that and lower it all at the same time.Nooo, keep the wing. With the BFII's now standard with XR skirts, the car will look like an ST from the back.
XF Falcon <put funny sh*t here> Member 3,365 Member For: 19y 10m 25d Gender: Male Location: Perth, NOR Posted 30/08/07 07:53 AM Posted 30/08/07 07:53 AM I used the thinnest fishing line I could find, then used eucalyptus oil to remove the glue, then I think I used wax n grease remover, then lots and lots of polish to make it all shiny and smooth like the rest of the paint
AzMahoony Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned. Member 3,343 Member For: 19y 6m 5d Gender: Male Location: Canning Vale, W.A Posted 30/08/07 07:56 AM Posted 30/08/07 07:56 AM Welcome to the de-badged club looks a lot better mate.The good thing about it is that every P plater isnt going to want to race you.... although you have a nice shiny cooler up the front hah so yeah LETS RACE@@@
XF Falcon <put funny sh*t here> Member 3,365 Member For: 19y 10m 25d Gender: Male Location: Perth, NOR Posted 30/08/07 08:48 AM Posted 30/08/07 08:48 AM DAMN P PLATERS! hahahahahahaha
EZ2CME Formerly XR6NA Member 3,512 Member For: 20y 10m 3d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 30/08/07 09:15 AM Posted 30/08/07 09:15 AM De-badged looks good. I would do it, but I like my turbo badge too much. But I don't seem to be able to get anyone that wants a go.
Adrian6T T.P.I.S. Legacy Donating Member 2,578 Member For: 21y 10m Gender: Male Location: SoR, WA Posted 30/08/07 02:32 PM Posted 30/08/07 02:32 PM Removed the badges tonight accept for the turbo badge.Used fishing line then Maguires Tar and Bug remover to get the glue off (took a bit of elbow grease) then used Maguires wet look polish on top.On a bad note I was driving down Rockingham road and ran over a piece of steel that struck my door. Left a nice 100mm scratch on the lower half of the door.Off to the panel beaters next week or two now to fix the door and might get a full detail while im there.CheersAdrian
kissy Member 132 Member For: 19y 6m 19d Gender: Male Location: S.E. Melbourne Posted 11/09/07 08:13 AM Posted 11/09/07 08:13 AM DAMN P PLATERS! hahahahahahahaHey theres nothing wrong with P platers!!!And my car's de-badged too, its only got the 2 ford oval badges. I love the look! And it helps keep the cops away
XF Falcon <put funny sh*t here> Member 3,365 Member For: 19y 10m 25d Gender: Male Location: Perth, NOR Posted 11/09/07 09:36 AM Posted 11/09/07 09:36 AM (edited) Hey theres nothing wrong with P platers!!!And my car's de-badged too, its only got the 2 ford oval badges. I love the look! And it helps keep the cops awayChillax, was just having a friendly crack at Aaron :fear (5):bloody P platers.... Edited 11/09/07 09:36 AM by XF Falcon
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now