Jimbob Member 148 Member For: 19y 5m 19d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 30/08/07 03:51 AM Posted 30/08/07 03:51 AM I'm just in the middle of de-badging my boot I have removed the old badges and all the glue, there is a very dark outline around where the badges had been. Whats the best way of getting rid of it I have tried just washing it with car wash, will it polish out or will I need to do something else?CheerJim.
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 24d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 30/08/07 03:56 AM Posted 30/08/07 03:56 AM If you just polish it in time it will come back, give it a good cut'n'polish with a good buffer.
TOM1111 Member 631 Member For: 19y 2m 10d Gender: Male Location: newcastle Posted 30/08/07 04:24 AM Posted 30/08/07 04:24 AM the previous owner of my car took of the red turbo badge and put a silver one on looks good but I can see glue on theremight gave to give polishing it a go
Jimbob Member 148 Member For: 19y 5m 19d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 30/08/07 05:04 AM Author Posted 30/08/07 05:04 AM It came up pretty well in the end a few coats with the polish and its look good, Put my new plates on will go take a few photos I will post them up when I get back.
Jimbob Member 148 Member For: 19y 5m 19d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 30/08/07 05:58 AM Author Posted 30/08/07 05:58 AM Here is the finished result, Black rice lights, de-badged and my New plates.
ROLMDL role model Member 1,111 Member For: 20y 6m 28d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne,S.E Posted 30/08/07 06:07 AM Posted 30/08/07 06:07 AM looks good mate can barely tell that badges were there.tuff plates aswell will get recognized now 4 sure haha.
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 12d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 30/08/07 06:25 AM Posted 30/08/07 06:25 AM Looks tops Jim , the rice lights look good on white I'd loose the wing though
exarsixturbo Dr. Speed Member 784 Member For: 19y 2m 7d Gender: Male Location: The land of Politicians, Public Servants, Porno & Pyrotechnics Posted 30/08/07 06:28 AM Posted 30/08/07 06:28 AM Looks good! Are you going take the bages off the side skirts??
YPURV4 KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE, Member 2,813 Member For: 20y 5m 4d Gender: Male Posted 30/08/07 06:34 AM Posted 30/08/07 06:34 AM looking good jimbob
Jimbob Member 148 Member For: 19y 5m 19d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 30/08/07 06:51 AM Author Posted 30/08/07 06:51 AM Yeh the wing is the next thing to go im getting some xr8 mags from a mate so I will do that and lower it all at the same time.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now