Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 17d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 23/08/07 03:15 AM Posted 23/08/07 03:15 AM Is anyone else being thrown to posts they've already read before rather than the last post they've viewed?Not threads just the posts within the threads.Where in theres say ten posts in a thread and somebody replies rather than being thrown straight to the 11th post your thrown back to say the 5th or 6th post....
EZ2CME Formerly XR6NA Member 3,512 Member For: 20y 10m Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 23/08/07 03:26 AM Posted 23/08/07 03:26 AM All working fine for me
XR06T Legacy Donating Member 4,146 Member For: 21y 3m 8d Gender: Male Posted 23/08/07 03:29 AM Posted 23/08/07 03:29 AM nope, but it does show the same topics when I have already read them.for example 20 odd mins ago I read a thread, logged out (thought about doing some work ) logged back in 5 mins ago and that thread is half way down the list. its as if it isn't resetting??
jordak Member 1,226 Member For: 22y 3m 21d Posted 23/08/07 03:29 AM Posted 23/08/07 03:29 AM Is anyone else being thrown to posts they've already read before rather than the last post they've viewed?Not threads just the posts within the threads.Where in theres say ten posts in a thread and somebody replies rather than being thrown straight to the 11th post your thrown back to say the 5th or 6th post.... Can't say I've noticed however it's obviously causing you alot of grief.Quick somebody quick fix the problem before it has an adverse effect on Dags 1000 posts a day quota.
teeg Member 372 Member For: 21y 2m 19d Location: SA Posted 23/08/07 04:33 AM Posted 23/08/07 04:33 AM I haven't noticed that, but have noticed that I get directed to PAYPAL rather than getting the new posts.
SCRIBR Yaris member Member 4,486 Member For: 20y 3m 10d Gender: Male Posted 23/08/07 04:41 AM Posted 23/08/07 04:41 AM nope, but it does show the same topics when I have already read them.for example 20 odd mins ago I read a thread, logged out (thought about doing some work ) logged back in 5 mins ago and that thread is half way down the list. its as if it isn't resetting??mine does that.. doesn't bother me a whole lot
Blonk Iconoclast Legacy Donating Member 4,330 Member For: 22y 4d Gender: Male Location: CH Posted 23/08/07 07:16 AM Posted 23/08/07 07:16 AM Maybe you've discovered what Blonks been taking
loopism Tractor Driver Member 709 Member For: 20y 7m 21d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 24/08/07 12:26 AM Posted 24/08/07 12:26 AM Happens here, but not every time (which is odd). I have a feeling it's Firefox rather than the forum software.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now