cqtiger Member 14 Member For: 19y 2m 5d Posted 04/08/07 09:43 AM Posted 04/08/07 09:43 AM Does anyone else have trouble getting burnt cd's to play in their BF turbo?They play OK in my EL falcon (but I put a Pioneer cd player in it) and they played OK in the VY SS that I had. However, they won't play in the T.
AzMahoony Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned. Member 3,343 Member For: 19y 6m Gender: Male Location: Canning Vale, W.A Posted 04/08/07 09:51 AM Posted 04/08/07 09:51 AM slow your burn speed down.I use itunes to burn my cd's and I have set it to 6x, they work perfect for me now
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 3d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 04/08/07 01:06 PM Posted 04/08/07 01:06 PM Being the impatient bastard that I am, mine are all burnt on full speed and have never had an issue.
seventytwo Still have a turbo, it's just on a diesel. Legacy Donating Member 5,368 Member For: 21y 2m 21d Gender: Male Location: The 8th Dimension Posted 04/08/07 01:52 PM Posted 04/08/07 01:52 PM slow your burn speed down.I use itunes to burn my cd's and I have set it to 6x, they work perfect for me now Good Quality CDs and slow burn speed.
wiresquire Member 266 Member For: 21y 10m 3d Posted 04/08/07 10:52 PM Posted 04/08/07 10:52 PM I was having trouble lately, but found it was my CD burner, not the CDs. So, off to I go and ended up giving the lens a clean with isopropyl alcohol.It is now running and burning like a champ and no more CD coasters either hthws
Migz Member 80 Member For: 19y 5m 16d Posted 06/08/07 02:20 PM Posted 06/08/07 02:20 PM Mine work fine. Not that I have any illegally burnt CD's right <.<And I know it's my fault 'cause I didn't research it. But I was devastated when I realized these cd players didn't play MP3's. I have a nice fat folder of CD's now un-usable in my car :( I kinda assumed they would play mp3 considering hilux's decks can play them other than that. Can't wait to pump some cash into the sound system. After the engine. and exterior
viking Member 61 Member For: 20y 3m Posted 07/08/07 01:52 AM Posted 07/08/07 01:52 AM Does anyone else have trouble getting burnt cd's to play in their BF turbo?They play OK in my EL falcon (but I put a Pioneer cd player in it) and they played OK in the VY SS that I had. However, they won't play in the T.Just get a Ipod auxilary jack
lil_bodes Legacy Donating Member 1,291 Member For: 19y 5m 9d Gender: Female Location: somewhere in the great outdoors Posted 10/08/07 11:57 AM Posted 10/08/07 11:57 AM I have no probs. I use Nero or iTunes depending on the source, torrents I down load & CD's I copy I burn with Nero and if I wanna make my own playlist I do it straight from iTunes. Never had any probs.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now