bzerkone Member 132 Member For: 19y 3m 14d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 30/07/07 08:38 AM Posted 30/07/07 08:38 AM hey just wondering about a price on getting a turbo back system with dump pipe fitted.. ive got the exhaust I just need it fitted so far ive been quoted $350 - $450.. is this good? it may be easier if I just fit it myself?cheers
built2redline Member 187 Member For: 21y 4m 24d Location: sh*tney Posted 30/07/07 10:27 AM Posted 30/07/07 10:27 AM just do it yourself its not that hard. it will take about 30mins as long as you have a decent car jack and stands
groper Member 611 Member For: 19y 7m 29d Posted 30/07/07 10:51 AM Posted 30/07/07 10:51 AM I paid 200 bux... they reckon it took 2.5 hours...
built2redline Member 187 Member For: 21y 4m 24d Location: sh*tney Posted 30/07/07 11:16 AM Posted 30/07/07 11:16 AM 2.5 hrs?!?!?! are you kidding?? I have done my exhaust just today after replacing my motor and it took no longer than 30 mins
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now