runninamuck Member 7 Member For: 19y 4m 23d Location: Perth, WA Posted 16/07/07 01:19 PM Posted 16/07/07 01:19 PM I'm thinking about upgrading from the stock cooler, has anyone fitted one of the hybrid drift spec ones? What are peoples thoughts on these are they worth it? http://www.powerdigger.com/XR6%20kit.htm
seventytwo Still have a turbo, it's just on a diesel. Legacy Donating Member 5,368 Member For: 21y 2m 25d Gender: Male Location: The 8th Dimension Posted 16/07/07 01:24 PM Posted 16/07/07 01:24 PM Got to love the warning that comes with the cooler.
F6_Charlie Legacy Donating Member 1,001 Member For: 22y 1m 1d Gender: Male Posted 16/07/07 08:57 PM Posted 16/07/07 08:57 PM I'm thinking about upgrading from the stock cooler, has anyone fitted one of the hybrid drift spec ones? What are peoples thoughts on these are they worth it? http://www.powerdigger.com/XR6%20kit.htmI had this set up on my car for about 6months and it seemed to work well mate, but I have since changed it.cheers charlie
mattxr Legacy Donating Member 35 Member For: 20y 4m 2d Gender: Male Location: Tarneit Posted 19/08/07 10:11 AM Posted 19/08/07 10:11 AM I have the hybird cooler kit on my 05 T, it works really well and looks good. Quite easy to fit up if your mechanicly minded a hoist or something would be handy though. It gave me an instant increase in power which I noticed straight away. Car is just on the verge of going in for some custom tunning.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now