Felix Large Member Member 564 Member For: 19y 8m 3d Location: Brisvegas Posted 14/07/07 01:49 AM Posted 14/07/07 01:49 AM Nice work. ClickyFelix
BFHOON Legacy Donating Member 1,932 Member For: 20y 6m 15d Gender: Male Location: nsw Posted 14/07/07 02:05 AM Posted 14/07/07 02:05 AM only in the druitt.I heard the guy had flash grenades and explosives in his house
jEtONiT Legacy Donating Member 1,817 Member For: 22y 11m 2d Gender: Not Telling Location: next door.. Posted 14/07/07 02:17 AM Posted 14/07/07 02:17 AM the last time someone in the US did that they got a bullet in the head..gotta love australia.
ford number 1 Legacy Donating Member 602 Member For: 22y 1m 10d Gender: Male Location: N/W Sydney Posted 14/07/07 02:33 AM Posted 14/07/07 02:33 AM I guess he dusnt like mobile phone towers
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 14d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 14/07/07 02:57 AM Posted 14/07/07 02:57 AM LMAO...what a nutcase.Any idea why?
Felix Large Member Member 564 Member For: 19y 8m 3d Location: Brisvegas Posted 14/07/07 03:26 AM Author Posted 14/07/07 03:26 AM Do you need a reason?Whats the point of having a APC unless you use it to run sh!t over?!?!Where I used to live in England, on the little lane next to my house lived this gay couple who used to own a WW2 APC this thing was MASSIVE and they used to just drive it up and down the lane and through the fields, down town to do the shopping. It couldnt of got much worse fuel figures then a Lancruiser?!?Felix
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 14d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 14/07/07 03:35 AM Posted 14/07/07 03:35 AM Fair point. Thought I saw you driving like a mad man over at Woolloongabba this morning, so after driving like a mad man to catch up I realised it had trade plates....still had fun though
Felix Large Member Member 564 Member For: 19y 8m 3d Location: Brisvegas Posted 14/07/07 05:52 AM Author Posted 14/07/07 05:52 AM Every XR6 I see I chase down and I still havent seen anyone from here The one modded T in my area, I always see heading in the opposite direction so I never get a chance to chase it down and tell them to come here. He loves boosting past my house, sounds great! Pretty much the only benefit of living on a intersection.Felix
RAP1D Member Legacy Donating Member 3,739 Member For: 20y 4m 19d Gender: Male Location: Sydney NSW Posted 14/07/07 06:37 AM Posted 14/07/07 06:37 AM Good vehicle choice for driving through the Druit
seventytwo Still have a turbo, it's just on a diesel. Legacy Donating Member 5,368 Member For: 21y 3m 2d Gender: Male Location: The 8th Dimension Posted 14/07/07 10:06 PM Posted 14/07/07 10:06 PM Can I Have his APC, now that he is not using it. There are a couple of phone towers up here that are just asking for it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now