Paul@eliteauto Member 843 Member For: 20y 30d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 08/07/07 10:40 AM Posted 08/07/07 10:40 AM Any oportunity to go out have some fun and let our turbo's run some good numbers!Dont be shy now come along and have a good time $36. Cheap night out.Cheers Paul
Paul@eliteauto Member 843 Member For: 20y 30d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 09/07/07 07:25 AM Author Posted 09/07/07 07:25 AM So far Neoppg is a starter as is Dalts!
plj 59 Member 212 Member For: 20y 4m 3d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 09/07/07 07:32 AM Posted 09/07/07 07:32 AM So far Neoppg is a starter as is Dalts!if my slicks fit on I will be out there
F6 RAPID Formerly Turbo6 Legacy Donating Member 2,332 Member For: 23y 8m 22d Location: North Brisbane Posted 09/07/07 11:22 PM Posted 09/07/07 11:22 PM Have fun boys. I actually would have come only I am leaving in an hour for Sydney - work beckons.
Paul@eliteauto Member 843 Member For: 20y 30d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 10/07/07 04:16 AM Author Posted 10/07/07 04:16 AM If you havnt given this a go before and want to,dont be shy.You dont have to have the fastest car in the world to have fun.So whether you run a 17 second pass or 10 second ( I wish) its all about fun. Male or female it doesnt matter.Cost is $36 which is much cheaper than a speeding fine.Cheers Paul
plj 59 Member 212 Member For: 20y 4m 3d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 10/07/07 06:05 AM Posted 10/07/07 06:05 AM hey paul, going out for a ride at the bong tomorrow, you should ditch work and come and play, work will be the furtherst thing from your mind as your dodging trees, and no phone reception,perfect
The_Bogan Legacy Donating Member 881 Member For: 19y 5m 27d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane, Queensland Posted 10/07/07 08:07 AM Posted 10/07/07 08:07 AM (edited) I wish I could make it Edited 10/07/07 08:09 AM by The_Bogan
Paul@eliteauto Member 843 Member For: 20y 30d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 10/07/07 08:11 AM Author Posted 10/07/07 08:11 AM hey paul, going out for a ride at the bong tomorrow, you should ditch work and come and play, work will be the furtherst thing from your mind as your dodging trees, and no phone reception,perfect I would love to.The 426 is at work now ready for service. Havent riden since Kilarney but got to get it ready for the Chook chase at the end of the month.Woo hoo cant wait!
Felix Large Member Member 564 Member For: 19y 7m 24d Location: Brisvegas Posted 10/07/07 08:22 AM Posted 10/07/07 08:22 AM I would like to make it out, just need to find $36 and a brain bucket.Felix
Paul@eliteauto Member 843 Member For: 20y 30d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 10/07/07 11:00 AM Author Posted 10/07/07 11:00 AM I got a spare if you need!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now