aniken I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it Legacy Donating Member 4,316 Member For: 23y 9m 13d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, south west Posted 24/06/07 10:21 AM Posted 24/06/07 10:21 AM Bunch of paranoid hillbilly's.
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 14d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 24/06/07 11:11 AM Posted 24/06/07 11:11 AM So Dags, is a jail term involved ?
Venom XR6 Member 1,460 Member For: 23y 5m 7d Location: Geelong Victoria Posted 24/06/07 11:16 AM Posted 24/06/07 11:16 AM I'm pretty sure they get all the informantion from the satellites that track your every move anyway.
Venom XR6 Member 1,460 Member For: 23y 5m 7d Location: Geelong Victoria Posted 24/06/07 11:17 AM Posted 24/06/07 11:17 AM So Dags, is a jail term involved ?I can see where this is going
loopism Tractor Driver Member 709 Member For: 20y 7m 23d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 25/06/07 12:26 AM Posted 25/06/07 12:26 AM I'm pretty sure they get all the informantion from the satellites that track your every move anyway. They won't get me .. I'm wearing my tinfoil hat!May as well fill out the census ... 'sif there isn't enough information collected about you anyways
Trough Lolly Member 4,349 Member For: 22y 25d Gender: Male Location: Mildura Posted 25/06/07 04:34 AM Posted 25/06/07 04:34 AM I got fined for crab walking my ute at 93km's in a 40 zone, should I be innocent too??
kissy Member 132 Member For: 19y 6m 19d Gender: Male Location: S.E. Melbourne Posted 25/06/07 04:42 AM Posted 25/06/07 04:42 AM I got fined for crab walking my ute at 93km's in a 40 zone, should I be innocent too?? Well if it looked good and entertained people I reckon you should be innocent :banghead:
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 19d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 25/06/07 08:20 AM Author Posted 25/06/07 08:20 AM I'm definitely not innocent I just believe its a ridiculous waste of resources to send somebody to court over such a trivial issue....not answering 70 questions on a piece of paper......, if they had sent me a fine and a smack on the fingers letter I would have payed and taken the smack on board but no...they are going to waste what will probably be a 5min 1/2- 1hr session of the courts time when there are a hell of lot more pressing issues that could be put through.Booked into get some legal advice this morning a consultation only might cost me $70 dollars.... Where's me Tinfoil Hat....
mickey_gee Member 593 Member For: 21y 11m 18d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle NSW Posted 25/06/07 12:39 PM Posted 25/06/07 12:39 PM I guess the $70 question is will you fill the form in next time? I let the Mrs handle it. She can actually read.....MG
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 8d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 25/06/07 10:24 PM Posted 25/06/07 10:24 PM You're right Dags absolutely frickin ridiculous. It's nice to know that our courts are focussed on the important stuff.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now