Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 8m 8d
Posted (edited)

well I got some better photos of the completed install... looks factory.

post-10800-1182508055_thumb.jpg

post-10800-1182508127_thumb.jpg

post-10800-1182508150_thumb.jpg

ill get some more next time I get the bumper off so you can see some detail of the important bits...I dont have a horn at the moment as the new cooler didnt allow me enough room to fit the horn in the original location... perhaps it would if I put it in before I put the cooler in but I dunno... its also worth noting that the F6 has the horn located where the new pod filter sits and also could not be installed yet... we will find a new location soon enough...

I couldnt help myself and I flashed the 10psi tune back in... ive been keeping it under 4000rpm as im afraid of it leaning out but it goes great, and it should be putting out enough power to reach the limit of the stock exhaust and cat, certainly feels like it anyway...cant wait to really stretch its legs... and the induction sound is getting to the point where its almost TOO loud... getting lots of unwanted attention...

Edited by groper
  • Formerly XR6NA
  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 10m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

That looks awesome mate!! Well done :spoton:

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 8m 8d
Posted

ok my mate with the f6 just called me and hes got his horn fitted, he simply spun the bracket 180 degress and remounted it in the same area. no worries...

Guest dico2020
  • Guests
Posted
ha ha another ute! both of our cars were utes too!

I have a ute, and my kit is due next weekish.

lookin very nice :w00t2:

  • Large Member
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 8m 3d
  • Location: Brisvegas
Posted

Any vids of this awesome induction sound?!?

Felix

  • TURBOCHARGED
  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 5m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: MELBOURNE
Posted
Any vids of this awesome induction sound?!?

Felix

:drivingalong:

p.s looks awesome

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 8m 8d
Posted

well the f6 went on the dyno today...

the car is stock except from the process west plenum kit, and an C&V GENERIC tune from when theh car was stock ie. no further tuning.

On the 8psi tune the car made 257rwkw, with the AFR`s looking good, 15rwkw more than the 10psi tune without the kit.

So...Flashed in the 10psi tune, car made 275rwkw at 4500rpm before we had to back off AFR`s hitting 14.5... injectors run out of puff...

I dont know if they ran up the factory tune yet, ill have to get back to you on that one...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...