EZ2CME Formerly XR6NA Member 3,512 Member For: 20y 9m 29d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 28/07/07 11:51 PM Posted 28/07/07 11:51 PM Sounds like you all had a ball. Hope I can make the next one
sutty Mushroom Legacy Donating Member 799 Member For: 22y 4m 13d Gender: Male Location: THORNLANDS, QLD Posted 29/07/07 12:19 AM Posted 29/07/07 12:19 AM Thanks Shane! A great arvo had by all I think. A good combination of straights and twisties. We just need to work out how to get rid of the slow pokes and it will be perfect!Off I trundle now to pull the Mrs's finger nails out of the passenger seat. LOL.
FPV TRANNY Im the one and only Legacy Donating Member 3,557 Member For: 21y 8m 21d Gender: Male Location: In my house Posted 29/07/07 01:49 AM Posted 29/07/07 01:49 AM My bad mate, so sorry (getting you confused tih TrentO)..........Anyhoo, I just hope everyone had a chance to use what you had somewhere. I could have done the hill climb stage all day!!!!!!!!!! I love that climb.Thanks Laner for the good comments. Would you believe that a guy with an absolute STUNNER of a GF in his brand new 911 Porsche had a go just past Murrumba downs....... Trent and I were gee'ing him up and he gave it a shot which promptly ended in tears........................real bad. Did I mention that his GF was absolutely sensational.....................I waited 'til he went, drove up beside him, waved and then put the foot down. Hoo roo Porsche. I would have loved to have heard the excuses!!!!!!!!Shano. are you upsetting porsche owners again.Would have loved to have seen it.
Laner Former MPS3 Driver! Legacy Donating Member 735 Member For: 19y 7m 13d Gender: Male Location: East Ballina NSW Posted 29/07/07 03:03 AM Posted 29/07/07 03:03 AM I cant work out why the guy in the corolla moved out of the way?? you think being overtaken twice by a yellow phoon sideways might have scared him or something, its got me buggered
Johnny G Team Grandpa Qualified Legacy Donating Member 809 Member For: 21y 7m 15d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane North. Posted 29/07/07 03:54 AM Posted 29/07/07 03:54 AM YE HA..... GIDDYUP.....Thanks all, and thanks to the Cruise Controllers.... I feel very refresssssssssssshed after that. Good to have some hard work to get you back in tune with your inner self. Great to see some new team members - CN RED etc - hope you felt welcomed and enjoyed the drive.Pretty impressive site from where we were as tale end Charlie - to see a string of cars like that stretched across the Somerset dam valley floor in front of us doing about 100 km/h was somewhat reminiscent of Conrod Straight. Great fun and great day. (Best bit was the eyes of the drivers going in the opposite direction.)PSShano - for goodness sake - you didn't say hooroo to Shazza yesterday - you better do it NOW before it ends up in a PPSShazza - thanks for the lend of the handheld..... it was indeed invaluable for Alex G to ensure an ever increasing vocabulary. LOL. (He had a BALL)PPPSDon't know if anyone saw the 1969 Dodge RT Charger on the way back - but MAN was THAT a nice bit of kit! Big horspower jobbie with a tall stallie and some weird-ass diff ratio, and he was in play mode. We kept him entertained.... MORE PICS GUYS.... post em up. I'm off for aspirin - last nights attedance at the mate's fiftieth was a tough gig. Groan - must have been something I ate.
gu4800 Member 156 Member For: 19y 5m 17d Location: Brisbane Posted 29/07/07 05:38 AM Posted 29/07/07 05:38 AM I waited 'til he went, drove up beside him, waved and then put the foot down. Hoo roo Porsche. I would have loved to have heard the excuses!!!!!!!!Shame a I missed it.I'll be along to the next one. I did come down to the meeting point to say hello - I have the Ego BF.Ordered my Process West Stage 2 today (off with the F6 Cooler - which will be for sale shortly), and ordering my X-Force system Monday (off with the hiflow cat + stock system - this will also be for sale shortly). Have everything else - injectors, pump and CAI. Re-tune and I'm done.Look forward to the next one. I followed up to Albany Creek and then departed for home (other duties).CheersDan
Blonk Iconoclast Legacy Donating Member 4,330 Member For: 22y 1d Gender: Male Location: CH Posted 29/07/07 07:04 AM Posted 29/07/07 07:04 AM Thanks for the cruise Shanno, CYA's on the next one.. I have been reunited with my phoon and took it for a nice long blast out past Russell Crows house last night...
Felix Large Member Member 564 Member For: 19y 7m 22d Location: Brisvegas Posted 29/07/07 10:34 AM Posted 29/07/07 10:34 AM Scary how low that damn was...Funny thing, saturday night I dropped in on a mate and was telling him about the day and he goes and tells me I could of got a suction cup mount for my video cam off a friend of ours who works at Ch 10!Would have been nice to know! That 'hill climb' would have been good to watch on film. There is always next time I guess.Felix
Kimberley Scott www.australianflag.org.au Legacy Donating Member 6,763 Member For: 21y 2m 11d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 29/07/07 11:06 AM Posted 29/07/07 11:06 AM Hmmph that pic is missing a black sedan.Scotty
Felix Large Member Member 564 Member For: 19y 7m 22d Location: Brisvegas Posted 29/07/07 11:09 AM Posted 29/07/07 11:09 AM Hmmph that pic is missing a black sedan.ScottyShame you couldnt make it! I wouldnt have minded seeing how your T went now its had similar work done that I want!Felix
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now