ford268 Member 140 Member For: 19y 8m 24d Posted 31/05/07 06:51 AM Posted 31/05/07 06:51 AM I am addicted to the show heros, and im just wondering if anyone else here gets depressed knowing that you cant have the cheerleader.. shes so hot.
MiKa Legacy Donating Member 4,243 Member For: 20y 1m 19d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 31/05/07 07:05 AM Posted 31/05/07 07:05 AM Yeah she is pretty hot..... Download the episodes if ya cant wait... Im waiting for season 2 to start showin in the USA wont be till later in the year or early next....
BFHOON Legacy Donating Member 1,932 Member For: 20y 6m 15d Gender: Male Location: nsw Posted 31/05/07 07:06 AM Posted 31/05/07 07:06 AM is this a que for dags to post nude pics of her.
MiKa Legacy Donating Member 4,243 Member For: 20y 1m 19d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 31/05/07 07:14 AM Posted 31/05/07 07:14 AM Hope so...... LOL
Fat-Tony Legacy Donating Member 5,364 Member For: 20y 6m 19d Posted 31/05/07 07:15 AM Posted 31/05/07 07:15 AM When I read the topic, I thought you were talking about some people on this forum. But yeh I am putting my vote up there for Dags to find a nude pic
ford268 Member 140 Member For: 19y 8m 24d Posted 31/05/07 07:19 AM Author Posted 31/05/07 07:19 AM my gf got the whole season on dvd today. I might have to stay home from work and watch them over again while no one is around..
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 14d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 31/05/07 07:22 AM Posted 31/05/07 07:22 AM Isn't she 17?
Fat-Tony Legacy Donating Member 5,364 Member For: 20y 6m 19d Posted 31/05/07 07:25 AM Posted 31/05/07 07:25 AM that's for the courts to decide Adam
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 14d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 31/05/07 07:33 AM Posted 31/05/07 07:33 AM I was right...She'll be 18 on 21st August.
Trough Lolly Member 4,349 Member For: 22y 1m 1d Gender: Male Location: Mildura Posted 31/05/07 07:37 AM Posted 31/05/07 07:37 AM I was right...She'll be 18 on 21st August.and? if theres grass on the wicket, lets play cricket!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now