Cam Member 397 Member For: 23y 7m 29d Location: Brisbane Posted 06/06/03 10:51 PM Posted 06/06/03 10:51 PM I'd be up for one also
Guest 56Mainline Guests Posted 23/06/03 09:40 AM Posted 23/06/03 09:40 AM Gentlemen,I hope all is going well...Any development progress ?
Guest IMTRBO Guests Posted 24/06/03 12:30 AM Posted 24/06/03 12:30 AM ALL Mechanical specs are done a couple proto types have been made and work look verry orginal just tiding up a couple loose ends but looking at a 275 price figure due to orginal clock costing 110 from ford but luckly we have harsen on the case! still sorting out cost and manufacturing times all face plates are going to be printed by a professional guage manufacure ( same people who do the Expensive Daewoo gaguges) just sorting out colour schemes at the moment and keep it looking exactly the same as the ford dash.... Meeting up with prininting manufacture tommorow min run prolly be around the 50 - 100 so will need to get some emails of intrest I will have a fully complete gauge hopefully to display in the next week.... should look good if you are still interested in purchasing one please send me a PM so I can work out how much I need to make obviously the more I get the cheeper it costs
Guest 56Mainline Guests Posted 24/06/03 12:54 AM Posted 24/06/03 12:54 AM I'm still very interested...PM on the way!
1axr TEAM BLUEPRINT Member 913 Member For: 23y 7m 24d Location: Perth W.A. Posted 24/06/03 01:35 AM Posted 24/06/03 01:35 AM can you post a pic so we get an idea whats on the cards
clyde Member 71 Member For: 23y 5m 17d Location: Sydney Posted 24/06/03 01:46 AM Posted 24/06/03 01:46 AM If I ever get my car I will be very interested.
Lumpen Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!! Legacy Donating Member 5,181 Member For: 23y 6m 13d Gender: Male Location: The Bogan Shire Posted 24/06/03 02:04 AM Posted 24/06/03 02:04 AM Just think boys...A little bit of Expensive Daewoo in every turbo <<Assembles guide missile proof mobile bunker and heads for the hills>>Seems one nifty idea though
DallasQLD Legacy Donating Member 1,197 Member For: 23y 9m 23d Gender: Male Location: Albany Creek QLD Posted 24/06/03 02:11 AM Author Posted 24/06/03 02:11 AM count me in for one
Trumpy What's happening? Legacy Donating Member 1,605 Member For: 23y 9m 25d Gender: Male Location: Steel City, NSW Posted 24/06/03 02:21 AM Posted 24/06/03 02:21 AM Sounds like a great idea.regarding installation, is it difficult to get the existing piece of dash out and replace it with the new one? One of my pet hates is pulling apart dashboards, but if I gotta do it I gotta do it.The rest of the install would probably be a bit easier (power, boost etc)Would love to see a pic of the finished product, but count me as a taker at this point.
Cam Member 397 Member For: 23y 7m 29d Location: Brisbane Posted 24/06/03 02:22 AM Posted 24/06/03 02:22 AM Count me in too (like to see the photo first though)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now