Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • vrooom psshhht
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 18d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Victoria
Posted

Streetmachine (had a subscription for nearly 7 years)

Zoom (Had a subscription since my car was in it in 2000 ?? I think)

Performance Ford (been buying it ever since it was released)

  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DEVO
  • Guests
Posted

Hot 4's

Fast Fours

Speed

Used to have a staple diet of Wheels and Motor, but gave that up because I felt they got too wanky. The same can be said for Speed - too many exotics that no one I know could ever afford. Letters to the ed used to :censored: me- Ive just bought a BMW M3 and don't know if it is really better than my Porsche C3...Give me a break :angry:

Does Zoom have a buildup article (forgive me I must be a heathen)? Last time I flicked through it it didn't look worth it.

Guest atessa
  • Guests
Posted

Performance Ford

Zoom

Speed

Unique Cars

Motor

Wheels

Australian Motorcycle Trader

Hot 4's - Use to

Fast Fours - Use to

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...